Chapter 26🔞

Author's Pov:

Marinette was laying in her bed while petting Mullo and princess's head with her ring finger and pinky, when a small growl filled the room. It was not like a angry growl it was a territorial one, when all 3 girls noticed the sound they al just ignored it. That was until it got closer and louder, it became more consuming.

Marinette had princess and Mullo go into her necklace for protection and then started to search for the source of the sound. After searching her room and the hallway she returned to her bed. But before she could fully lay on the bed she felt a presence behind her so she froze in fear. After about 2 minutes of no movement or sound from both of them marinette then tried to turn around to catch a glimpse of the person. But before able to see there face she was grabbed by the waist and thrown on the bed, face up. And her wrists pinned beside her head.

When finally able to get enough courage, marinette slowly started to open her eyes to see a angry transformed Kagami.

"Kagami, what's wrong, are you ok?" Marinette asked with concern in her eyes and voice. But did not get a response, instead a big and scaly tail roamed her body from her foot to her breasts. Before Marinette could ask the same question hopeing for a responce her lips were attacked my kagami's.

Marinette did kiss back and moves her hands enough to cast a spell on the room so it would block any sound from going out, and locking the door.

"Marinette, you have no idea how much I missed you. Your sent, your touch, and your presence."

Kagami said while starting to strip marinette from all her clothes, and her tail exploring every part of her body. "I'm sorry kagami, I never thought-" she was interrupted by kagami yelling and being placed on her lap. " No you don't understand at all!! You are the love of my life and I am going to show you how much I love you, tonight right now!" She said and then attacked her now naked body by sucking her left breast very aggressively. As if tasting the sweetest gummy.

Marinette was about to try and protest because of how sore she was the last time Kagami and her had sex. But found she could not talk, but she could moan, which made her very confused but thanks to the feeling of kagami's tail starting to enter in her vagina it pushed out all the thoughts.

"Oh Marinette, how I have missed the adorable and sweet sounds that have came out of your mouth." Kagami said while pushing marinette on the bed and sucking on her neck, marking her taratory. "You. Are. Mine!! Forever and no body elses." She said before entering marinette fully with an entire thrust. Marinette mouned loudly at the pleasure but tears began to fall fall from her eyes at the roughness. "B-but what about Luka and Adrien?" Marinette asked in a shaky voice, afraid of her responce.

"You belong to all 3 of use, but right now you only belong to me."  Kagami said before increasing her speed of thrust sending pleasure through both her and marinette. After about 3 hours she finally stopped and detransformed from tiredness.

Kagami was also naked, and then wrapped her arms around marinette trying to make any distance between them dissapear. Both fell asleep in eathothers arms.