Chapter 13

I wanted to add a part to the story to add suspence, but I decided to wait at least 2 more chapters until I add it. But hope you like this chapter anyway, now without further edo let's get on with the story.
---------------------------
Author's Pov:

It has been a year since marinette's friends became cursed, and 2 months since she herself get cursed.

They were able to continue living normally, but when returning to school, something felt off for marinette.  They returned after a few weeks of Chloe getting arrested, which they sentenced her to life in prison.

Marinette saw people were started to ignore her, but never bullied her. Sometimes they would have sympathetic looks, and some sad. While Adrien, Luka, and Kagami brushed it off as people just getting used to seeing everyone again. But Marinette's senses told her that was not the case, and that someone was stopping them from getting near her.

When in school Marinette still had her journal, writing down the strange events that have happened were they could not be a explained with a reasonable explanation to behind them. Marinette was also able to buy a book all about the artifacts all 4 were cursed with.

Apparently even through mice are thought to be the most weak animal on earth, the one cured with the mouse artifact has these powers:

* his/ her body can turn into gold, silver, diamond, and other colors
* They are imortal

* Can control and Simon diamonds from the ground.

*And Can make anyone fall in love with her.

But on thing she was reading caught her eye about the people chosen. The cat, dragon and snake would be obsessed with the chosen from the mouse. And sometimes they have killed.

But marinette tried to deny the thought of her friend hurting anyone on purpose, but after thinking about how people close to her started to be killed or being blamed for it.

Not wanting to jump to conclusion marinette would try and investage to find out if she was right.

Marinette's Pov:

After getting out of my bathroom, with my mouse tail,ears and nose. While my body was wrapped in a towel, I over heard my friend talking. I was about to walk by when something Kagami caught my attention.

"So how are we going to kill rose, she touched marinette today."

It was true, rose did give me a hug to make me feel better.

While I continued to listen, kagami excused herself to go to the bathroom. But I still continued to listen, but that was interrupted by long scaily tail wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me records the owner of the tail.

Which I found out quickly belonged to Kagami, before I could make up an excuse kagami said "Oh my queen what are you doing listening to out conversation?" Which to what I assume was kagami's way of a sexy voice.

"Oh I was just on my way to my room, when I over heard you all talking." I explained, but leaving out what i heard. When I was done explaining still lying saying I did not hear much which she finally convinced, but when going back to luka and adrien, Kagami whispered something to both of them and all three walked to Luka's room and closed the door. Which I heard a click after it closed which said it was locked.

When I was done going to my room and got dressed I practiced my powers and wrote down the conversation I heard from them. When I counted all the weird events that happen, my eyes widened at the amount of them. When knowing the best corse of action would be to run away from then hoping for them to not find her.

But first I would need to prepare, for that. When finally able plan out make a plan I went to bed thinking about how it would help the everyone.

---------------------------

Hope you like the the new chapter. Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to @itachisenpai0w0 they are really kind and thank you all for the amount of reads this story has. Will be making 1,500 worded chapter for a real thank you. So again hope you like the chapter and love you all Bye❤❤