Chapter 27

Marinette's Pov:

After me and kagami's play time we both fell asleep in eachother's arms.

The next morning I found that kagami was gone, but I was still naked. I walked out of bed with difficulty because of kagami being so rough with me Ang got dressed in some fluffy pajamas. When putting on my locket I walked downstairs to see Adrien, Luka, and Kagami sitting on the couch watching the news.

"Good morning Marinette, how did you sleep?" Adrien said when he noticed me. "I slept well, but my back hurts a little though." I said while looking at kagami smirking, knowing why my back hurt.

"So how did you all sleep?" I said sitting at a big pink fluffy and soft chair they had made for me. They all responded with good, but kagami smirked at remembering what happened last night. "Hey guys how long have we been missing from the public eye?" I asked curious about how long I was away from earth. "Lets find out." Luka said grabbing his phone.

It said we are in 2120, all of us had our eyes widened at the realization that we were gone for 1 hundred years. "Guys we have to stay hidden." I said sad I would not get to see how the world has become while I was gone. "But why?" Adrien asked very confused my my statement.  "Look at use we are 1 hundred years old and we look like 16." I said hopeing that would answer his question.

"I guess you are right." He said before sighing in disappointment. "But how will we get our food." I heard a squeaky voice said similar to Mullo but a little deeper. Before I could ask who said that a few tiny kwamis came to my sight. Luka, Adrien, and Kagami looked surprised that I was not scared of them.

"Aww they look so cute!" I said gently grabbing then and hugging them with my cheek. "You know marinette, I am quite surprised that you are not afraid of them." Kagami said moving to her red chair next to me. "Well I do have my own." I said opening my necklace.

Mullo them appeared out and then hugged the kwamis in my hand. "They are so cute!" I said.

"My angle, can I ask you a question?" Kagami asked, "of course kagami what is it?" I replied placing the little creatures on my lap. "Now that we can't go in public's eye, what will we do?" Kagami asked me.

"I honestly don't know, anyone have any ideas?" I asked looking around hoping someone would have a suggestion. "What if you guys created a planet and then we it is made you guys can see who goes to heaven and who goes to hell!" Plagg said happily.

"Great idea, but can we stay on earth for a little while longer?" Adrien asked giving my the puppy eyes. "Sure, but while we are here we must find out how to make the planet. " I said then looking away blushing.

Author's Pov:

All 3 of the friends were watching a movie while cuddling, (of course Adrien, Luka and Kagami cuddling marinette) when somthing came to her mind. "Hey guys, why were you missing on the news?" All froze up obviously all 3 not wanting to answer the question. "Well where were you?" Luka asked.

"How about this? If you tell me were you were I will tell you were I was, deal?" Marinette asked which all nodded which ment they agreed and continued cuddling. After about 5 minutes marinette finally got the courage to explain were she was. And all 3 of her lovers explained were they were. Both leaving out some things, afraid of the reaction they will get.

But marinette could tell what if they were telling the truth or lying, but for now she had to stay low and not tell anyone. And she would set her pan in action very soon.