Chapter 9

Author's note:

On the news it said that the search for the criminals who broke the artifacts was over, because the musium owner was found to have stole it from some were else, and along with going to jail he has to work to pay back the original owner.
All the friends were relieved by the news.

Author's note:
"Marinette, please don't go. Can't you just go the the store some other day!?"
Kagami said with puppy eyes to marinette. "No,and you guys can just cuddle each other." Whenever marinette had to go somewhere, Adrien, Kagami and Luka would beg her to stay so they could cuddle her.

Whenever she would suggest they cuddle each other, all three friend would say they tried but it never felt the same as cuddling her.

But they never are able to convince her to stay, so when she is gone they plot how to get rid of there rivals. And that exact day is when they were going to get rid of Lila.

Adrien's Pov:

"Well guys, it's time to get rid of another rival." I said with exitment in my voice. "Yes, but I still really want to cuddle marinette." I heard Kagami say next to me. "Well, when marinette gets home. Think of her cuddles as a reward for getting rid of another rival." Luka said trying to calm his friend's desire for cuddling with there friend.

"Hey guys by the way I have heard they was a mouse artifact that came from the same temple. Maybe if we can find it, we can turn marinette into one of us!" I said to my two friends.

" Perfect but first we need to take care of Lila!" Kagami said and 5 minutes later we were on are way to lila's house.

Kagami's Pov:

After arriving at lila's house, adrien transformed and used his claws to climb the side of the house.

Both me and Luka walked to the door and knocked when no one answer. Adrien talked into the ear peace to say that is was only Lila, and her mother was gone for the month on a trip to Italy. As he heard while Lila was on the on the phone with her mother.

Both me and Luka smiled at the information told to us, because it would make killing Lila easier. But we still needed to be careful.

Both me and Luka lockpicked the door with a Bobby pin and entered careful to not make any noise. Next after entering the home and locking the door, me and Luka separated so we could mess up the house to make it look like robbery gone wrong. Because it was starting to become Christmas, people were traveling to there loved ones. We also made sure to have gloves with Alya and Nino finger prints so they would be framed. We trashed the house while also taking things that would usually be stolen.

We also did had to be careful with murdering Lila, if it was obvious of the murder than they might have a chance with the court thinking they were framed. When we were done trashing the house and stealing some things, Luka and I walked upstairs to find Adrien still transformed and leaning on Lila's door.

Author's Pov:

"Adrien you have to transform." Kagami said in a quiet voice, careful so Lila would not hear. "Why though." "Because we can't frame Alya and Nino if it appears that animal like creatures attacked her" Luka explained while his arms were crossed. Will out any argument, Adrien transformed back to his human form.

Luka, Adrien, and Kagami walked into Lila's room, each having a kitchen knife from downstairs in hand.
Each got a turn with holding her down while the other 2 would stab her. After finishing they threw her in the trash. And went home to find marinette still not home.

So they took advantage of the situation and took a shower to get rid of the blood, and throw away the clothes they used by burning them in the back yard.

When marinette returned they all attacked her with hugs and kisses, explaining how she was gone for so long and how much they missed her. Marinette rolled her eyes at her friends, but also chuckled at her friend. Oblivious at what her friend did when she was at the door.

After putting all the food away, and walking to her room she was attacked with hugs from her three friends. And all cuddled in marinette's bed while Luka, kagami, and adrien were secretly smirking knowing that they got rid of 1 of there rivals and soon 2 would be gone too. But there next mission was to get the mouse artifact and turn her into one of them.

And all four would live happily ever after, and all three yandere friends could not wait.
___________________________

So new update, I wanted to add a yandere scene because I never did add yandere in this story. And thank you for the amount of reads really, I thought no one would like it but really love you all hope you like the new chapter. Bye
866 words