Epilogue

So this is probably going to be a very bad last chapter but don't worry because I am going to be writing another book and a sequel for this so hope you enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------
Marinette's Pov:

Me, Luka, Adrien, and Kagami were all on the couch relaxing while also enjoying the silence because of the missing kwamis which all 3 of my lovers decided to trade for new powers. But I did not because I loved Mullo too much for that.

But while sitting I could see that they were mumbling quietly at first I thought they were just trying to get a thought out of there head. But after seeing this continue for about I decided to ask them.

"Hey guys are you ok?" I asked with a lot of concerned in my voice. All just confirmed that they were ok but could tell they were not so I then went inside there minds and just heard there now gone kwamis which I quickly realized that there lied about them being gone.

And what Plagg said made me shiver, "Marinette will find out everything you did someday." And really did make me question the things they have done to keep me in there grasp.

And that was the point were I had enough of them, and without thinking I grabbed a rope and put it around my neck and after kicking the chair away from my feet could feel my body weight pulling me down which tightened around my neck which then felt air stop going to my lungs and them felt my soul leave my body and start to fly upwards.

But before fully getting to the top I could hear crying and screaming which I knew came from them. When getting to the top I then saw my parents with open arms and I ran into there arms very needing to feel the hold of my parents. And after hugging we talked and relax finally I'm free.

But what I did not know is even though I was dead I was not safe from Adrien, Kagami, and Luka.