Chapter 10

Marinette's Pov:

While I was designing fluffy capes for my friends because it was going to be our anniversary of being friends. But my concentration was interrupt by the tv turning on, I could hear it from my room. I decided to just try and ignore it, but after 5 minutes I had enough. I first planed my sketchbook and pencil next to me on the bed, and stomped downstairs. But when before I fully entered the living room something the news person said caught my attention, " Alya Cesaire and Nino Lahiffe are convicted of the murder of Lila Rossi. And will soon be executed by lethal injection." I saw Luka, Kagami and Adrien all sitting on the couch, discussing something.

Before I could get in closer to hear what they were saying Luka noticed my presence and invited me over to sitting with all of them. "Guys why are Alya and Nino getting executed!?" I said while crying knowing I with loose two of the most important people in my life, and I can't do anything about it. "From what I heard, they are getting killed for murdering Lila. And ridding  her house" Kagami said hugging me trying to make me feel better. "But that doesn't sound like something they would do." I tried to disagree from her statement, "Well sorry mousenette but apparently they found they fingerprints all over the place, and the missing stuff in there homes" Luka said in a matter of fact tone, but still sympathetic for me.  After making me feel better I went to back to my room and took a nap.

Author's Pov:

*Back with Luka, Kagami and Adrien*

"Oh thank God she did not hear us!." Adrien said with relief in his voice, "Yeah, if she found out, Marinette could leave us." Kagami explained with a sad tone in her voice at the thought of losing marinette.

"Well we'll then we have to be careful or else the police with take us away from her, or they might think she helped."  Luka said.

"Lets stop talking about that, back to the plan. We can't miss a thing, one wrong step and we will be arrested" Adrien explained. This  was there plan:

Step 1: Enter the building, also be a company Chloe

Step 2: Get Marinette close to the mouse artifact

Step 3:  Have Chloe break the artifact

Step 4: When running away make sure, Chloe looks like the last person with the artifact. Also have her finger finger prints on the broken artifact.

Step 5: Run back to the mansion without being seen.

After going over the plan again, all three went to bed. And got ready for the next day.
______________________________________________________________

Next chapter yay. Hope you like it, will be updating the next day. Bye love you all