Chapter 7🔞

Author's Pov:
It was Adrien's turn to satisfy his sexual desire, and let's just say he was not going to waist a second. Same as the other 2 he waited until the other 2 were away.

Adrien ran to Marinette's room also transformed into his beast only to find her just out of the shower with just a towel. "You know I always loved my mice with nothing on, so really that towel will be a problem for me." And that statement from the cat Marinette blush a bright red, and look away not wanting to meet the gaze of the big cat knowing what he wanted from her.

Adrien not being able to hold back a moment longer, he ran to her, grabbed her by the waist and threw her to the bed face up. He quickly attacked her neck with kisses, bites and sucks. While taking the towel attached to her body and throwing it God knows were.

All while marinette was enjoying the precance of adrien in the transformation of the big black cat. She was also moaning but also blushing because of the amount of skin she was showing (you'd think she would be used to it after being naked in front of 2 other people.)

Seeing the breasts of Marinette only made adrien more and more hungry, exactly like a cat when it has not eaten and sees a mouse to eat. But with no hesitation he attacked her left breast with his mouth while also licking it with his long rough tounge.
And his long middle finger penetrating her vagina.

Adrien's Pov:
This was the best day ever, I am so hungry and I think this mouse with quench my hunger.

Seeing her with no clothes on only made me want her more, after tasting her breasts I then thought of another thing, so without giving it a second thought. I played marinette down on her back. And put my head between her legs and started to pick her vagina, and omg it tasted so sweet.  I found myself licking and penetrating her pissy with my tounge. Still waiting to get to the real treat, pulled my head way from her vagina and without warning I punatrated her with my duck, I was able to control myself enough to wait until she adjusted to me. After I heard her moan I started to increase my speed

I could just not stop, her hole was so tight and it just made me want to enter her forever and not stop. But after an hour or 2, I heard small snores and looked down to see Marinette's sleeping angle face. After covering us both with a blanket in wrapped my big and furry arms around her and fell asleep.