Chapter 22

Oh my god we just got to 2,000 reads, thank you so much. I never thought I would get this amount of reads in less than 1 year but you all surprised me. So for a real thank you, I will making a 2,000 worded chapter in this one. Again thank you so much, and on to the chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kagami's pov:

Honestly I don't get how I could be friends with Luka or Adrien
There complete idiots. I remember before I got stuck with the dragon cure that me and marinette being the most smartest students in the school would have to help them with homework and studying. Honestly marinette being the very sweet and caring angel would love to help them, but I but I did not like helping them at all.

It was always hard to get to be alone with marinette, but whenever we all 3 of use moved in together that was when I got cuddles from her. It was the best feeling ever, her soft warm skin agents mine it was like hevan was holding me. But when adrien and Luka found out they also wanted cuddles too. 

But thank to begging, marinette then let me have a bath with her and it was somthing the boys could not have. Whenever they asked she would decline saying she felt uncomfortable with a boy to see her naked. And because I was a girl we both had the same body part so it would be more comfortable. Which had me over the moon, knowing only I got to see her beautiful body.

Whenever I kill people it's like I am killing another rival that wanted marinette, and after I got my curse it only made killing even more easy. Not far after I found adrien and Luka also killed. Whenever I found Luka and Adrien also liked marinette, that was a very big problem. When we were 6 years old that was when we met marinette.

But that was also when our friendship started to disappear, marinette was always so kind to all 3 of us but when it came to sharing her that was when the fights started. We all did not want the other 2 to be around. I personally did not want to be friends with them, but I knew if marinette found out that we did not like eachother that would break her heart. So we both bared it but the day I found out about adrien and Luka's crush on Marinette that was the final blow.

But we still wanted like friends, because we loved Marinette too much. When she found out our secret that we killed people. We lost her, but when we get the gems we will erase her memory and them she with be mine and adrien and luka's I guess.

"Hey fuck face, we are here!" Adrien yelled from downstairs, snapping me out if my train of thought. After I asked longg up from his nap, I walked down stairs to the front door to find we landed on a big planet with green and blue on it. "This is my planet, we just need to find the gem."  Sass said. "Well I am not going out there I will suffacate!" I greatly protested. "Well we can't get it without going out and finding it."Plagg explained.

"Fine, but you will have to find a way so we will not suffacate ." l explained longg put a bubble around each of use and said we had 2 hour worth of air in them. Which we found would help.

10 minutes have passed, and so far nothing has been found. "We have been lookimg for a while, and nothing." And the next thing adrien said made my blood boil. "Oh I found it awhile ago, I just wanted to see you all walk for a while." Adrien explains before showing the small green and blue gem in his hand to show he was not lying.

Luka angrily grabbed the gem out of his and walked inside which made his bubble poped. "So how exactly can we make this work?" Luka question. "Just put it in the snakes eye from the bracelet I gave you." Sass said, Luka did as told and when looking outside the planet was gone. All three of use were told when we found them the planet would disappear. When looking at the map the snake planet was gone and so was the bee one. "What happened to the bee planet?" I asked Plagg.

"I guess marinette and Mullo already got that gem." Plagg said before surfing his face with cheese. Me, Luka and Adrien sat down in the living room. "If that was the last place marinette was then we should go to the next planet closest to her." Adrien said.