Chapter 6🔞

The next chapter will be the final lemon for a while but I will still update the story with action and a little violence
---------------------------
Luka's Pov:

That. Is. It. I can't wait anymore, my hormones are going crazy, but today is my turn with Marinette. I waited until Adrien and Kagami were away, so she and I will be alone. And she will not feel like she has to stay quiet, I want to hear as much of the sweet melody that escapes her lips as possible.

After I waited 15 minutes to make sure that Adrien or Kagami did not forget anything so they wouldn't have to come back to grab  it. Finally, I ran to Marinette's room and almost broke off the door knob while getting into the room of my mouseinette.
I grabbed Marinette from behind by her waist and threw her on the bed face up.

While walking to the bed I found myself transforming into the snake but not fully, I got a little bigger and my body began to grow scales, also my clothes started to rip of my body but not fall off.
"Hey marinette I am really hungry, and you look like the perfect snake to satisfy my appetite" I said in a sexy voice while cliaming onto her body trapping my prey with my arms becide her head.

No longer to be able to fight my hormones, I quickly put my face in her neck and starting to suck, bite, and kiss her neck. While taking off her shirt and pants, but I was still not satisfied with the amount of skin she was showing I quickly ripped off her panties. And unclipped her bra, I took my head away from her neck to see my angle's beautiful. I first looked at her breasts,and saw some cute pink button nipples. And I was too horny by the sight to continue to look at her body. And I quickly attacked her breasts sucking them while savoring the tast of her skin.

Author's Pov:
While Luka was sucking and licking her left breast with his long snake tounge. He found himself entering her while his legs began to fuse into into one long scaly snake tail. And he could not hold it anymore, he was waiting for this for a week and he began to increase the speed of his thrusts. And the amount of moans that his mouse was letting loose only made him increase the speed. And after a hour or 2 marinette fell asleep while still being fucked. It took 2 or 3 minutes for luka to notice she was asleep. And knowing that he kissed her head and wrapped his tail around her legs and put HS uper body weight on her and fell asleep.
--------------------------
Ok so I know this chapter was crap but I will be editing it later and making it longer, and I will be having 30 chapters for this story and then I will be adding another story. So bye