Chapter 20

So to be honest I an really surprised that I was about to get to this amount of reads, honestly I thought it would take me months, so thank you very much for your support. And I will be reveling something at the end of this chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------
Marinette's Pov:

When waking up I found Mullo next to my face sleeping. I found that really surprising because I usually snore in my sleep, and thought that Mullo would not like to smell my breath. But when smelling my breath it smelled like cotten cans which I found weird but did not care enough to find a excitation.

When arriving at the main floor of the mansion I cooked both me and Mullo some waffles. Which was able to wake her up from my shoulder at the smell. After finishing breakfast I walked to the living room with a new wedding dress for my client. Really I have made a lot of money from making clothes. And for making this dress they said they would pay $20,000 dollars!!

I tried to protest but they just insited on paying that way, it was a really big and fluffy dress with a lot of diamonds. Thanks to my powers I was able to make a lot of them, Mullo said it was just from me eating and relaxing.

I turned on the TV to the new only to be shocked at what was on the news, it was the bodies of about 20 people. When pausing it and looking at the faces of the people I found they were all my friends from middle school and high school. But with the claw markets and burns it was very difficult to make out there faces. But i knew exactly who were behind this, and now that they have kwamis that means they will unlock more powers.

When Mullo was finished eating her eyes widened at the sight of what was on the TV. "That's it they have gone too far, we must find the gems of the broken kwamis and take away there curse!" "I couldent agree more." I said.

When finished with the dress I telaported to the buyer and handed it her, which she did give me the exact amount in a black case. When arriving back home, Mullo had found the map for were the gems were. When asking her about what makes them special, she answers me with a "That can fuse with my gem on your locket so you can get more powers." 

Not going to lie that made me very excited, when looking at the map I found that all the gems were not on earth but scattered around the galaxy which made me excited and terrified. Mullo and me both agreed that one of us would get to pick first, by flipping a coin. Which I won, and picked to get the bee gem because it had the power for silver and gold, also a sting that could paralyze.

When asking how we will get there she pointed up at the ceiling I got her confused, she then said that the house would be the key to getting were we needed to go. But when questioning how I was going to be able to make dresses and sell them she just said that I could make then and she would transform to look like me, get the cash and come back. Well this is going to be a long ride.

Adrien's Pov:

I never thought I could hate Luka and Kagami anymore, but I guess I do. And now that I have my kwami Plagg I have to deal with smelling like really stinky cheese were ever I go.

The creatures were able to find the map of where the gems were located, and all three of us: me ,Luka and Kagami were horrified that they were scattered throughout the Galaxy. And we had no way of getting there, but all 3 of our kwamis surprised us that there was a mansion we could use. After packing, and heading out we walked to a underground mansion which we were all very happy to move in.

When we get all the gems, i will take away Luka and Kagami's curse then kill them. It's only a matter of time, all I need to do is wait and be patient.
-----------------------------------------------------
So the thing I wanted to tell you guys was that I am going to be making a YouTube channel. It will be telling stories and some about my dog, also probably making some funny moments form shows. So hope you like the new chapter, love you all. Bye
781 words