Chapter Three

Claire clicked the send icon on her phone and waited. She would do anything to keep her marriage and the first thing on her todo list was booking an appointment with their family doctor who was her husband's friend.
Her phone rang the next minute and she picked it without thinking twice.

"Good morning Doctor James, sorry for disturbing you."

"It's nothing Claire. Your message got me worried, what's the problem?" The sexy baritone voice said from the other end.

"I'm sick doctor and I'm afraid this illness is at the verge of breaking my marriage."

"That's not possible. Have you been tested? Have you ran any test to diagnose the problem?"

"Not yet doc, that's why I'm calling you."

"You did well. Come to the hospital tomorrow and I'll have you checked out. But at the mean time, fight whatever it is that's wrong with you okay?"

Claire heaved a sigh and thanked the young doctor before disconnecting the call. She dropped her phone on the dressing table and headed downstairs. She was going to make lunch for her husband and this illness won't stop her. She got to the kitchen, picked up bitter cola from the jar, peeled the back and threw it into her mouth. She heard it stops people from throwing up. She didn't mind the bitter taste as she chewed, anything to keep her heartthrob happy.

*back at the office*
She rubbed his erection, this time, letting him know she was doing this on purpose

"Hmmm. Sarah." He grunted.

"Sshhh, let me take care of you my love." She unhooked his belt, slowing unzipping his trouser and giving him her best sultry look.
He closed his eyes as soon as her hand gripped his huge member, bringing it out of its safe abode and stroking it gently.

"I'll take you to a place where your wife doesn't know. You'll have no choice but to keep coming to me." She whispered to his ears, opening the buttons of her shirt and exposing her big melons. Her trip to the restroom was to remove her bra and g-string. She would make sure he doesn't come out of this one.

"Look at me." She said, using a finger to draw circles around her giant nipples.

Micheal slowly opened his eyes and was marvelled at the sight before him. He forcefully pulled her down to him, taking the left tip in his mouth and having the suckle of his life.
A moan escaped Sarah's lips and she clenched her teeth to stifle it. Micheal was a gentleman to the core but right now, with the way he was feeding from her melons and working his finger into her skirt, he was no longer the gentleman everyone knew.
He found his way into her thighs and forcefully inserted a finger into her wet glory, then another finger, stroking so fast and hard that Sarah couldn't scream. Her eyes were wide open in shock and ecstasy while her mouth formed an "o".
As quick as lightening, he carried her to the couch, pulled down his trouser and boxers and was about pummeling into her when a knock came.

"Fu©k!" He screamed, looking at Sarah who was at the point of tears. Who would ruin this moment for her? She was close to her orgasm and also closer to getting Micheal as her man.
She quickly stood up and started arranging herself while micheal pulled his properties up and went back to his position.
Sarah opened the blinds and turned the air con to the highest before settling down on the couch away from her boss.
The knock came again and this time, Micheal asked whoever it was in, his face in a tight frown.
The accountant walked into the office holding a huge file.

"Good morning sir." The young man greeted.

"And what is good about this morning Evan?" Micheal barked.

The young man's smile disappeared immediately. What was wrong with the boss, he had never talked to anyone in that tone before.

"Evan I repeat, what's good about this morning?"

"I'm sorry sir but you asked me to bring this to you while we were at the elevator before I dropped on my floor. I'm sorry if I'm late."

Micheal suddenly felt guilty. He had used the general elevator instead of his personal one because he wanted to interact with his workers. Evan was the youngest male in his company and he had liked the boy the moment he had seen him. This morning, they had chatted like brothers and look how he ruined the boy's day because he wanted to cheat on his wife.

"Uhm, you both should get out now. Evans, bring them after lunch. This isn't a good time for me okay?"

The boy's smile returned. He thanked his boss and left the office. Sarah still sat at the couch, looking expectantly.

"I don't know why you're still there but didn't I just dismiss you and Evan? He's gone so why are you still there?" He asked, avoiding her gaze.

"I, we ....." She stammered

"Get out, just get out."

Tears filled her eyes as she stood up and headed for the door, leaving the office and closing the door behind her. She leaned on it and let the tears fall. He wasn't a nice man after all. Why would he talk to her like that after the moment they had just shared? He is mean.
She heard footsteps and knew the other girls were close. She picked her handbag and ran tp the restroom. She had to fix herself so they won't suspect a thing.
By the time she was back, she looked the professional secretary again, she greeted the girls and walked to her table only for her to get a text message on her office line, "you forgot the mug and cup, this time, make sure you're decent enough to walk in here."

Anger washed over her as she dropped her bag and made for her bosses' office.

*hours later*
Claire drove into the complex in her venza, a gift from Micheal last two months. She parked at her husband's space and came down from the car, opening the back door to bring out the lunch box and shutting the car.
She was dressed in a blue peplon gown whose back was longer, matching it with a silver heel and silver MK handbag.
Her makeup was top notch, just the way her husband loved it.
She wore her usual smile and entered the building, receiving pleasant greeting from everyone she met before going into the elevator. She whipped her phone out and took a selfie which she sent to her husband immediately with the caption, "guess who's coming?"

The elevator stopped on the sixth floor and she got out, stepping into the hall where the three secretaries stayed.
Sarah saw her coming and a knot began to form in her throat. Now, she clearly saw why Micheal never looked at her twice.
Claire is an exceptional woman, full of beauty and brains too. She makes heads turn wherever she goes and she sure knows how to flaunt her beauty.
She was chocolate in complexion, more than average in height, her eyes, nose, lips, brows and lashes looked like they weren't natural but no, God had created her in His likeness, taking as much time as possible. Her voice was angelic and to crown it all, she was wearing his ring, for better for worse.

"Hi Sarah dear. You look troubled." Claire greeted after she had spoken with the other two girls.

"Sorry ma'am. I'm sick."

"And you're here, you should take care of your health Sarah. Please"

"Alright madam. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Let me go to my husband then. I'm sure he needs me now."

In as much as Sarah wanted to scream, in as much as she wanted to tell her how close she was in getting screwed by her husband, she just gave out a smile and a little nod while the beauty goddess disappeared into the office of HER MAN.
She cursed under her breath and sat down, deciding to think up another strategy and praying no stupid accountant ruins her moment.

Micheal couldn't wait for his wife to come to him. She looked so beautiful he felt like eating her from his phone.
Immediately the door opened and she walked in,locking the door behind her, he regretted shouting on her that morning.
She walked gracefully and sensuously towards his table, stopping at the centre of the room to drop her handbag and lunch box on top of the centre table before continuing her majestic seduction to him.

"Damn! She's a natural." He acknowledged.

She got to him, tugged at his tie forcefully, making him standup and facing her.
Yes! This was the wife he married.
There lips came crashing, followed by roaming hands, pulling at each other's clothes and not stopping till material after material hit the ground and they were left in their birthday suits.
He wanted to take her to the couch but no, his stupid secretary had defiled it so he turned her to face the table, separated her legs and with a gentle thrust, slid into her, their moans, filling the office.