Chapter 28

He was dressed in his corporate attire. He would go to the hospital with Amara, after registration and the necessary form filling, he would go to work. He needed to move on and that's what he will do. He thanked God that he was his own boss.
He was about settling on a sofa when the door bell sang.

Ebere walked past him and went to answer the door. He wasn't expecting anyone though but seeing Ebere already caused him goose bumps. Her perfect shape was beginning to come out. Her melons looked bigger and he imagined sucking on them later.

Michael relaxed into the sofa immediately he saw the object of his fantasy walk into the sitting room. He smiled in his head. Women. She must have heard that Claire was no longer in the house so she came to collect the national cake. Women.

"Good morning Mr Njama." She greeted, standing directly in front of him.

But she wasn't smiling. Yes, that's how they always appear, innocent and with good intentions but once you dig them, they keep coming for more.

He ran his eyes over her. Her curves weren't the exact type he likes but he'll make do with her, if not for anything, she was pretty and her melons weren't small. It would fill his hands.

"Morning uhm......"

"Chantal."

"Forgive me. Please sit."
She retreated and sat on an adjacent sofa.

"So, to what do I owe this August visit Chantal?"

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing because you appear to be going out."

"Yes."

"You see, I want to know if I can get Claire's new address from you. I've been calling her and her line has been off. I........"

"Should I be honest?" Michael interrupted.

She nodded.

"I don't know her new location. We're divorced remember?"

"Yes, I know but......"

"Chantal, I would love to help you with her address because I like you. You're the perfect model everyone wants to see in magazine covers y'know."

"Thanks Mr Njama."

"Call me Michael. What can I offer you?"

**********
From the corner of her eye, she saw Amara resting on a railing upstairs. Hatred and disgust filled her throat. She was surprised that Claire couldn't treat this trash case but willingly left her home for her sister without dealing them blows.

Just as she did the first time on twitter, she would also repeat it now but this time, Amara would watch it live in 3D.

She had seen the way Michael looked at her and knew that he was lusting after her. She would play along, just to show Amara that whatever she did to her own sister, Karma would surely hit back but for now, she was Karma.

"Anything strong Michael. As long as you're drinking with me."
She watched him smile and she returned it. Let the games begin.

"Give me a minute okay?"

She nodded and he stood up. He winked at her and she blew him a kiss.
He took a stroll to the huge bar and took out a bottle of expensive scotch and two glasses.

"This used to be Claire's bottle of thoughts. We can down the bottle right?" He asked.

"Of course, since she's no longer here."

"Right. I love your kind of girl."

"Obviously."

Instead of going back to his position, he sat down beside her and poured their drinks.