Chapter Eleven

Hello darlings. I wanted to wait till we get to 100 reads but I'm also super excited to have this book here so we move 😋😋😋

______________________________________

Claire woke up with heavy bang on her head and body pains. She had found herself on the floor with an empty bottle of vodka. She hissed and drew her cupboard for pain killers. She won't be able to go to the plaza today. She looked at the wall clock and it was just 6;28am. She needed something hot and she hoped Gertrude and the girls were already up.

"Good morning madam." One of the helpers greeted as soon as she came down.

"Morning my dear. Where's Gertrude?" She stifled a yawn.

"In the kitchen madam."

Claire nodded and matched to the kitchen. She felt like throwing up her entire system. She ran back to her room, closing the door with a loud bang.

***"
He woke up. Who could be banging the door so early this morning. He looked around and felt lost. Pink and white wall, teddy bears around, feminine smell and Jesus Lord, he was naked. He looked at the figure lying beside him and he almost screamed. Amara.

Memories of last night came rushing to his head and he hated himself. Her face was swollen, like someone who escaped jungle justice. How would he explain this to Claire and Micheal?
He began to dress up, picking his properties from different corners of the room. He looked at her one more time, checked her temperature and slipped out of the room. She was running a fever.

****
She felt someone touch her neck. He was awake already. She watched him leave through the corner of her eyes and her eyes turned misty. Last night had been great. He was a good man who loved trying out new things and so was she. But why? Wasn't she good enough? He had told her she has a nice body, so why would he mention someone else's name when he reached his climax? It meant one thing, he was either crushing on her or they both are having an affair. She was beginning to like him but he didn't feel anything for her, he had her sister in mind, he was in love with her sister.
She won't take that. Her boyfriend had cheated on her after everything she had done for him. Now, her sister wants to cheat her too? She won't let that happen. If she won't have Kelvin, none of them will.

****
Gertrude rang the intercom, inviting everyone for breakfast. Micheal was not back yet.

Amara and Kelvin were the first to come down. She had showered and changed into a bum short and basket ball singlet. Kelvin couldn't look at her in response to her greeting.

A short while after they came down, Claire joined them. She was shocked to see her sister in that condition.

"Jesus, Amara what happened to you? Who did this to you?" Claire asked going to her sister.

"My boyfriend, I mean, my ex boyfriend."

Both Claire and Kelvin were shocked.

"Is he crazy or something? He just messed with the wrong girl. I'll make sure he rots in prison for a very long time."
She started dialling the commissioner's number.

Amara expected that. She won't let her ex go Scot free. He had been surviving through her. His apartment, his feeding and clothing allowance all came from her. He would pay for cheating on her and allowing that call girl slap her.

"Yes please, send your boys to the house please." She heard her sister say.

Claire ended the call and turned to her sister.
"Tell me, what did you do? Did you cheat on him? Did you say anything?"

Imagine! A cheat asking me if I cheat too. What a funny world, Amara thought.
"Check your phone. I sent you a text telling you I would be going to his place. Only to get there to see him with this wretched excuse of a girl. She slapped me and when I retaliated, they did this to me." She said, throwing a glance at Kelvin who was still tongue tied.