Chapter 19

She paced the entire length of her sitting room, admiring her long artificial nails. Things were going the way she planned it. They won't know what hit them and whatever it is would hit them so hard that they won't know where or who to run to. She dialed a number on her phone and settled on a settee;

"take pictures, as many as possible, i need a clean job."
she hung up and smiled to herself.

Claire will beg but she won't give a fuck about her, sister or not.
.....................................................................

They stepped into the hotel that housed the best night club in the whole of ABJ.
The bouncers hailed him and complimented his babe. He tipped them handsomely and promised to send them bottles of wine afterwards. Out of loyalty, one of the bouncers went in first to get a VIP reserve for them.

They were led inside like royalty and the DJ dedicated a hit song for them.

"you're gonna throw caution to the wind tonight. have fun yea?" kelvin shouted amidst the loud music.

"i know. just watch while i show you." she replied with a smirk.

He returned her smirk with a surprised look and looked at the waitress that had come to attend to them. Knowing his usual way of ordering, she handed him a paper and a pen and left. His buddies who were in the club already began to come to the table and they exchanged pleasantries. Just as he was the lady's man, he was also a man of the people so he urged them to share his table with his babes who were already getting acquaintained with pretty Claire. He filled in his order and dropped it on the table. Tonight's gonna be a good night.
......................................................

He looked at the text message and smiled. the club was a famous one. He stepped out of the hotel just as the uber car he had called stopped in front of it.
He was dressed in a white trouser, a white calvin claire polo, topping it with a denim blazer and denim boot. The female workers had shamelessly drooled over him as soon as he had stepped out of the room but he had no time for them lots. He was going to have fun tonight and at least for once, forget the woman who had robbed him of his sleep.
.............................................................

A multimedia message came into his phone while he was viewing his wife's recent pictures on instagram. He was proud of her online because she had gained a lot of attentions online. She had a massive number of followers on IG and they always had reasons to gush about her pictures. They were now talking about her new endorsement and he was priding himself as her husband when the MMM came into his phone. He looked at the sleeping Ebere who had her right hand on his chest.

He minimized the IG app and opened the message to get the shock of his life; his wife was straddling that sick head in a club. Anger and hate fueled inside him and he sat up, waking the sleeping beauty.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at him unconsciously;
"is there a problem honey?"

"get out." he barked.

she looked at him in shock but didn't stand up. He angrily stood up, held her hair and dragged her out of the room, banging the door after her.
He yelled at no one in particular, regretting the past few days. She had used him and she won't get away with it. NEVER!!!
...........................................................

Sarah's head throbbed in pain. she checked her phone, wondering how long she had been out.
She picked her weak frame from the floor and walked tiredly to her room. She stepped into the shower, allowing the water run down, wishing it could wash away her past, the possibility of her being a carrier. She wept as the water ran down. It was all over. Not only had her past come to hunt her, it had come back with consequences.
She wished for a lot of things to happen; if she had not gone after her boss, if she had learnt her lesson after Kelvin, but no. She was a slay queen, she wanted money, sex, attention, and it had landed her a heavy medal.
If only she had learnt her lessons.