Prologue

DISCLAIMER. This story is just a work of fiction. Everything that's happening in the story aren't real. Names and characters are also part of the story. Wala pong katotohanan ang lahat ng mga nangyayari. This disclaimer are for my future bashers. If you don't like my story, feel free to leave. There are some parts of my story gives you moral lessons about reality and life. Some part of the chapters have action and violence that are also work of FICTION. 'Wag gayahin kung ayaw niyong makulong habang buhay. Oh baka pati bad words ma-bash for minor readers 'wag niyong gagayahin mga bad words, for adults lang 'yon.

And for the SPG part, work of fiction lang ulit at 'wag tutularan kung wala ka pa sa tamang edad at hangga't hindi niyo pa kayang buhayin ang sarili niyong anak. I am against normalizing teenage pregnancy dahil hindi ito tama, but abortion is still a sin, I'm just saying that there are things na adults lang at stable ang buhay ang pwedeng gumawa noon.

If the story is brutal for you, let me remind you that my works are works of fiction only. 'Wag niyong tutularan kung ayaw niyong makulong for life. Kahit ganito ang way ko of warning you about the themes of my stories, I'm still serious about it.

WARNING. Plagiarism is a crime, I can sue you if I found out you're stealing my stories at madaling malaman kung sino ang mga ito, if I caught you, you're done. Just enjoy reading and be inspired with the story and make your own. Have your own creativity without stealing others. Goodluck and God bless!

And for the book covers, these weren't mine so credits to the owners, these are nice keep it up and thanks!

---

"Just let me see our son and I'll leave..." pagmamakaawa niya sa akin.

"No! Wala kang karapatan so leave! Not just here, pati sa buhay ko!" Sigaw kong muli.

"Bella, I beg you, I want to see our son..."

"Anak mo mukha mo! Wala kang anak! Magmula nang iwan mo ako, kami, wala ka nang anak at wala ka nang Bella!" Marahas kong hinila ang mga kamay ko sakaniya.

I saw his tears drop and I don't care!

I'm pregnant and my parents kicked us out of our house the moment they knew that I have a kid in my stomach.

I don't know what to do! I'm just a kid and helpless! I don't have my own job yet because I still go to school!

Napabalikwas ako ng tayo dahil sa bangungot na 'yon.

Ako? Mabubuntis? I don't even know that man I was pushing away on that dream because of his blurry face.

"Bangungot lang 'yon Bella..." I tried to calm myself.

Bumalik ako sa tulog dahil madaling araw pa naman. I have to review my lessong because next week is our examination week.

And this week came, it's stressing me out so bad. Ni hindi ko na mapagtuunan ng pansin ang crush ko dahil sa pagrereview.

Sobrang stress namin ni Pierre sa exams at talagang kulang kami lagi sa tulog.

And thank God for keeping us alive hanggang sa matapos ang exams namin. All we have to do is to eait for the results which is next week also.

Buti na lang hindi ako inaantala ng masamamg panaginip ko noong exams ko.

Who was that? And how?

---------------------------------
A/N: super sorry po kung hindi ko nalagyan ng prologue pero don't worry hindi naman po maapektuhan ang buong story...

I love y'all!🥰😘

Stay safe and healthy guys!