Part One

Part 1: Madness After Math

Deimos wakes up in cold sweat another nightmare which was nothing new or less it's just something he has come to live with it's been three to four years since The Audtior was killed in battle only because it was his own fault seeking power or some crap.

Today it really didn't matter the only downside was to deal with the Nevada and its people giving them death threats the three heroes deal with something saying that they will kill them for what they have done. Because to Nevada they are heroes even though they had injuries and so on fighting to protect Nevada but since the killed so many men fighting for peace which these people had families made them sound like killers. They were only safe from being in jail because The High Powers did everything, they could to keep them out of jail and so on.

Once someone threw a glass empty beer bottle at Sanford hit him straight smack in his head made it bleed and everything, he had to get stitches for his head for his bleeding cut. Lucky for him the cut on his head was healed over time but Deimos or Hank either one was very happy the fact it happened.

As the police are always watching their place 24/7 which gets pretty annoying on its own. Deimos slowly moved himself out of bed grabbed his cigarettes that where on his computer desk and heads downstairs for a late-night smoke.

Sanford was already downstairs drinking a glass of water which at the time Deimos didn't know that he was awake or downstairs even, but Sanford noticed him.

Sanford: Hey Deimos *says quietly because far as they knew Hank was still asleep*

This caused Deimos to jump out of his skin because Sanford scared him half to death.

Deimos: Jebus Christ Sanford, you scared me half to death!! *Whisper yells*

Sanford gave a little smile.

Sanford: sorry *whispers*

Deimos: what on earth are you doing up anyways?? *whispers*

Sanford: nightmares why else you? *whispers*

Deimos: same I guess I need to smoke *whispers back*

Sanford: alright I guess *whispers*

Normally Sanford would complain about Deimos smoking habit, but he was so tried and sick of having nightmares to really care plus he didn't want to start an uproar which might wake Hank up. It was hard enough for them to even get Hank asleep most of the time then again, he got it a lot worse than the rest of them anyway.

Sanford sighs as he watched Deimos open the door and go on the front porch. Deimos closed the door and lights his cigarette with his hand and lets out a good smoke sure enough a cop car was out by the front of their house Deimos rolls his eyes of course they would have an officer watching their house in the middle of the night.

But he designed to ignore it this just wasn't worth his time or stress either one his head just wouldn't let him forget the time he died helping to turn Hank into a MAG Agent Deimos never got to see the final result of this Sanford however did see it.

Deimos tried his hardest to get Sanford to tell him what happened, but every time Sanford tries to answer his questions, he freezes up so to Deimos guess he will never know. It's impossible to get Hank to even speak of what the two saw Deimos guessed they went through something awful to make them not talk about so Deimos just let go for his partners sake.

He throws his left-over cigarette to the ground and steps on it, so the cigarette won't light the house on fire sure after the fought and stopped The Auditor things did get better for them. The High Powers gave them a new home return Hank from his MAG form back to his human form Sanford got a new car for the one that was destroyed in (Madness Combat 9) as for Deimos himself a supercomputer from The High Powers they even healed their war injuries, but they still had the scars that followed after them.

Deimos stepped back in the house looking at the clock it read 2:40 AM just great he thought to himself this will be the longest morning ever, but he didn't feel like sleeping so he went and sat on the couch with Sanford who was already setting there. He was watching random TV shows.

Sanford: you still can't sleep??

Deimos: No and Sanford?

Sanford: yeah??

Deimos: how can we live life like this everyone thinks we are monsters?

Sanford: I don't know man it kind of became an everyday thing really, it's been three to four years since we have been living in one place.

Deimos: yeah, I know, and The High Powers give us anything we ask I mean *light laughs* gives us so much money that we even know what to do with each month.

Sanford: besides we have all three of us you me and Hank that's all that matters.

Hank made an appearance in the living room doorway rubbing his eyes because his googles and face mask was off, he yawns.

Sanford sees him there.

Sanford: oh, hi Hank, we didn't wake you up, did we??

Hank looks at him.

Hank: Nah looks like we all three have the same problem can't sleep due to the past or nightmares or some shit.

Hank made a point he was right, and it got to Sanford Hank probably has a lot more thoughts due to his IQ at 200%

Deimos: anyways Hank was just talking to Sanford about a few things.

Hank: like what exactly??

So, Deimos told him what he was talking to Sanford about.

Sanford than got off the couch and to the kitchen he started making coffee earlier and it was now ready. He grabbed himself a cup of coffee.

Sanford: Deimos Hank you want coffee??

Deimos and Hank both nods their heads yes as Sanford was getting their coffee poured, he splashes himself with some which burn his hand.

Sanford: son of a bitch!!!

Hank and Deimos could here Sanford swearing up a storm but decided to ignore it.

Hank: I honestly don't think you all should have these thoughts really.

Deimos was confused.

Deimos: what do you mean I was thinking about trying to live a better life when we can go out and be around people without being called monsters.

Hank: like it would change anything.

Deimos: yeah, thinking like that yeah it won't ever happen.

Sanford came in with their coffee cups he hands Hank his first than Deimos.

Hank takes a sip of his coffee.

Deimos: Sanford won't it be nice to one day be able to go out with being call you know monster??

Sanford: that would be nice.

He takes another big sip of coffee Hank sighs.

Hank: I doubt it to the fullest

Sanford gulps his coffee in his mouth down.

Sanford: how about we just move I mean no harm done right?

Deimos eyebrow rises.

Deimos: why The High Powers gave us this home we don't have pay to live here we earned it?

Hank: besides even if we move it won't take long for someone to figure out who are we get enough bullshit from the people of Nevada as it is for saving their asses.

Deimos: but still would be nice honestly.

Hank: stop thinking and talking about it you two it's not going to cha......

Deimos stands straight up annoyed.

Deimos: you know I'm tired of living this way and you can't tell me you're not either Hank at of all of us you're the one affected the most who can't even sleep at night because your scared of your nightmares bringing up your past!!

Hank: keep your voice down jeez Deimos how on earth did The High Powers pick you to become an agent anyway?? Besides learn to grow up!!

Deimos is the youngest of their group anyways and he had his moments he would and will act immature plus by this point he was getting on Hank's nerves anyway.

Deimos tights up his fits

Deimos: I JOINED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! You of all people KNOWS THIS!!

Deimos leaves the room.

Sanford: Deimos where are you.......

Deimos cuts him off.

Deimos: I'm going back out to smoke!!

Sanford then goes in the kitchen with his coffee cup and Deimos coffee cup and places them in the sink he then went back into the living room where Hank was and looks at him.

Sanford: nice going Hank you know he does look up to you know right besides how a man with an 200% Act can so much like an ass at times.

Hank just rolled his eyes and Sanford as annoyed as Deimos was now stepping outside to be around his partner Hank on the other hand sits on the couch grabs the remote and starts watching TV thinks nothing of it and starts to drink down the rest of his coffee glad it was somewhat quiet.