ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Eunha's Pov :

Eunha's Pov :

I went to my locker and put my things inside. After doing so, I went out and wait for yoongi to come because we'll be going home together to practice for our performance project. It does not take long for him to come and approach me.

"eunha, let's take my car going to your house" he said.

"oh okay" I replied and followed him to where his car is parked.

He opened the door for me and I went inside. He went to the drivers side and went inside. Before we go to my house, we stopped by at a drive thru of a restaurant to buy food. After getting our order, we then continued our journey.

When we arrived at my house, I went out first to open the gate so that he can park his car. After parking his car, I lead him to the living room, placing the food down at the table. I told him to wait there while I changed my clothes first. He nodded and I went upstairs to my room and changed into this.

After changing, I went downstairs and we ate the food that we bought while talking about random stuff

After changing, I went downstairs and we ate the food that we bought while talking about random stuff. After eating, I cleaned up and we started to work on our song for the performance. We gave each other some advices here and there and practice the song continuesly.

"let's take a break for now." I told him.

"yeah, sure" he replied.

"about your solo performance, do you have any idea on what you will perform?" he asked me.

"I do, but I can't seem to make up my mind if I want to perform while playing an instrument or not" I told him honestly.

"you can play instruments?" he asked me quite shock.

"yeah, I can play piano and guitar" I told him. "you should play an instrument" yoongi told me.

" I actually have 2 songs on mind now but I can't seem to pick" I said.

"can I hear it? Maybe I can help you decide" he said.

" Yeah sure" I answered. I went upstairs and get my guitar then went down. I decided to let him hear the song using guitar.