78: Ezra

"You're sure you want to do this?" He pressed. "This is your last chance to get out."

He smiled, his voice holding a teasingly low, lazy lilt. But his eyes betrayed his true thoughts. He wanted this more than ever. He wanted this just like her. The gleam in his eyes was familiar and she'd seen it in Sieon's eyes when he wanted to kiss her.

Would Ezra kiss her too if she asked him to?

"Yes," she replied, feeling a little bolder.

He smiled, the soft look contrasting with the heat in his eyes. He was quiet, wordless when he left and Amber didn't know how to read him. Almost robotically, she laid out the sheet and sat on the fabric. She gingerly placed the headphones over her ears. She contemplated on her next move, licking her lips.

"Promise not to look?" She pleaded through the microphone.

Honestly, deep down, she wouldn't mind if he did.

"Yes."

She shimmied out of his jeans, and she was left in her panties. They were her adorably cuter ones. Soft pink, lacy with ribbons and she observed her thighs. Would he think of them as too fat? She didn't know.

Her eyes flickered to him. As promised, he was faced away from her and she couldn't see the look on his face, only glimpses of his side profile.

God. Her cheeks pinked. Was she actually doing this? The bullet in her hands started buzzing again and she jumped, almost dropping it. A soft heady gasp escaping her throat.

"Sorry." Ezra's voice was lower, rough and raspy through the headphones. Sexier than she imagined.

"Wait how do I use this?" She mumbled into the mic, more to herself than to him.

"You don't know how to..." The shock in his voice was immense.

"No. NO. I DO!' She was blushing, red with her embarrassment. "This is just so..." She struggled to explain. He was quiet before he started speaking, his voice trailing into her ears.

"Rub it against your inner thighs," He exhaled, his voice tight with his emotions.

Oh, fuck.

She parted her legs, feeling self-conscious as she awkwardly brought it across her skin. The buzz shocked her and her frazzled nerves made it even more sensitive. She found herself gasping at the touch, jumping a little. The feeling vibrated all the way to her clit, which throbbed and jumped at the touch. Her skin was so sensitive that the buzz forced another gush of cream from her pussy.

"Good," Ezra purred, voice low and seductive. "Continue."

She heeded his words, voice hitching as she rubbed it over her inner thighs. The buzz soon became familiar and she found herself involuntarily inching the bullet towards her core in search for more. She decided to close her eyes, the darkness that swathed her sight provided her with a sense of security.

It made this seem like one of her dreams and not reality. It made this seem like another fantasy. Another dream.

The pleasure, however, increased with her vision robbed. It forced her to focus on the vibrating bullet that wrecked her body and his voice in her ears. She found herself relaxing, no longer tensed with her embarrassment.

"Stroke it against your lips gently." His voice trailed through the headphone and she nodded, knowing exactly which lips he meant.

She swallowed thickly as she gripped the chair brushing the bullet against her wetness. She was sticky and her cream coated the entire bullet easily with just a brush of the vibrator over her skin.