New School!

Here's another song i was listening while i wrote this. but enjoy the chapter!!

You arrive home to a great dinner that you enjoy with your dad and stepmom before going upstairs to text Charli.

*over text*

hey charli

Charli🙂
hey girl! are you going to Winston High?

yes! are you?

Charli🙂
yes! we are going to be at the same school!

well i'm tired see you tomorrow charli!

Charli🙂
goodnight!

*skips to morning*

you wake up and realize, it's your first day of school!! you get out of bed and ring your butler (Jacob) soon after Jacob comes in with your clothes from the moving truck.

y/n | thank you jacob! you can arrange them while i'm at school. shirts hung up. sweatshirts and sweaters in the cubby's and all pants and shorts in the drawers.

J | yes ma'am

y/n | also ! could you fetch me blueberry pancakes for breakfast i'm very hungry

J | yes! i'll leave you alone for now. i'll have those pancakes ready for you when you come down

y/n | thank you sir

you get dressed in this outfit

you get your bag and go downstairs to see your pancakes ready on the table

you get your bag and go downstairs to see your pancakes ready on the table. but multiple movers are coming in and out and your parents are nowhere to be seen. so you eat and get your personal driver (Hailey) to get you to school. you have had the same girl for years so you are so excited to see her.

y/n | HAILEY!!

H | no way!! y/n!

y/n | i'm so happy to see you! everything is no new i'm so glad i didn't get a new driver!

H | i would never pass up on a chance to get paid to move and be with my little bestie!

y/n | ah yes!! but we better get to school.

H | right!

as you leave the gate you see all the stores, houses, and fields you pass before you get to school. it is bigger than you middle school back home and you get kinda nervous but you see charli walking in so you say goodbye to hailey and and go to catch up to charli.

y/n | CHARLI!

C | omg hi y/n!

y/n | i don't really know my way around the school i missed walkthroughs

C | what do you have first period. i'll take you there

y/n | thank you! i have biology.

C | no way! me too.

y/n | yay i know someone in my first period!

you two walk to biology together and you sit down by each other and start talking

C | your going to love it here. i bet my friends will love you too!

then payton walks in and you can't even hear Charli talking anymore.

y/n | look it's payton!

C | oh, i don't talk to him in school

y/n | why not?

C | we run with different crowds

y/n | why do you talk with him out of school then?

C | he's my 'soon to be step-brother'

just then the bell rings and the teacher assigns seats and you and Charli get separated. but now you sit by payton.

Teacher | Now you are sitting by your lab partner for this semester! so you better find a way to communicate outside of school.

You and payton are going to be talking a lot now! Now just to see what he thinks of you 😳