graduation.

you walk in the front door and fall to you knees. Jacob runs over.

J | are you okay?

y/n | I DID IT!!

J | what?

y/n | I'M GRADUATING IN 2 HOURS!

J | your college better be ready for a smart pretty girl like you.

y/n | thank you jacob.

J | any time miss y/n

your father walks in.

dad | there is my soon to be graduate. we called out Eva and Marley to do your hair and makeup for graduation they are upstairs in your bathroom to get your ready.

y/n | thank you, thank you, thank you, dad. payton's picking me up before the ceremony.

dad | sounds good.

you run upstairs to see Eva and Marley setting up your bathroom sink.

y/n | Eva, Marley??!

Eva (E) | y/n ! omg!

Marley (M) | hello pretty girl!

you run up and hug them.

M | graduation can you believe that! i remember dressing you for 5th grade graduation.

E | good days. but sit down we don't have much time.

in a few hours they had you pampered up for graduation. you could finally look now.

 you could finally look now

*hair and makeup however*

y/n | ahh oh my goodness guys! this with my cap and gown are going to be stunning! thank you!

M | anytime girl.

E | now go get that diploma!

y/n | thank you guys!

you say then you begin to walk downstairs. payton is waiting at the front door.

P | wow. look at you.

he smiles. you walk over to him and fix his collar.

y/n | your looking great too.

P | thank you. i couldn't find my tie though.

y/n | omg wait! JACOB! fetch a tie that matched my belt color.

payton goes and comes back second later with a tie. you tie it around his neck and tighten it.

P | damn i can't even do that

y/n | i've been to one too many fancy party's.

you laugh and payton leads you back to his car you sit in the passenger seat. charli is in the back.

y/n | you look so pretty charli.

C | you too.

you soon get to the school you put on your cap and gown and go find your chairs. your sitting by payton and charli. your whole group is by one another.

J | graduation here we come.

Q | cheers to that boys.

you all cheer as your principle speaks up. soon they begin to read names. a bit goes bye then your up soon.

person | Payton Jay Moormeier.

y/n | go get em' payt i love you.

person | y/n (first, middle, last)

C | ahh that's my girl.

the group cheers you on as thy all get called one by one.

you walk up to the lady and take your diploma. a weight gets taken off your shoulders you run off stage and into payton's arms.

y/n | we did it payton!!

P | we did. i love you so much.

charli comes running soon after followed by Nessa then Josh, Chase, Quinton, Jaeden, Kio, Cynthia, Avani, and Addison. you all sit back down. soon enough the ceremony was over.

principal | thank you all for coming and congratulations to all the hard working young adults as they go on in there life. congratulations guys. you've graduated!

everyone starts hollering and cheering. your group starts giving hugs to each other and congratulating. groups of parents take you all away. you meet back up in the parking lot.

P | just like that guys. it's over.

Q | no more lunch yo.

Cyn (Cynthia) | i'm going to miss you guys.

y/n | you guys made my senior year better than any other i could have had.

C | to our lives that are coming.

all | to out lives that are coming.

you all huddle into a group hug. no one could hold back their tears. it all came to an end quickly payton came home with you. your stepmom and dad congratulated you. when you look inside you see a oddly familiar face.

girl | hey baby. i'm home.

who is that?! i guess you'll just have to wait and find out.