Different Crowds

I pick these song randomly out of my playlist now😂 so enjoy this chapter!! major tea!

you sit and talk to payton the whole class period and you get to know each other more. the class is almost over and you find out you and payton have the same lunch block. you are so exited!

P | hey why don't you sit with me and my friends at lunch i'm sure they won't mind

y/n | yes! that would be awesome.

*school bell rings*

Charli runs up to you and payton

C | When do you have lunch?

y/n | next, why?

C | no way! we have lunch together bestie!!!

y/n | oh? um yeah

P | don't get your hopes up too soon Charli she's sitting with me.

C | why would she sit with you?!

P | she doesn't want to be a loser, that's why!

C | you are such a bitch!

P | well at least i'm not a loser.

payton puts his arm over your shoulder and walks you to lunch you look back to see charli watch us walk off. but you decide to keep walking with payton. when you arrive to the lunch room payton walks your to a table of a bunch of guys and a few girls talking and there are two seats left. payton sits down in one and pats the seat next to him telling you to sit down.

P | this is y/n, she moved here yesterday so give her a warm welcome guys.

all | hey y/n!

P | introduce yourselves

boy 1 | i'm chase, me and payton have basically known each other our whole lives

girl 1 | i'm avani, i'm dating him *points to boy 2*

boy 2 | hey! i'm anthony!

girl 2 | and i'm cynthia

boy 3 | hey y/n! i'm jaeden

boy 4 | heyo i'm kio and this is josh and quinton *points to boy 5 & 6*

boy 6 | quinton!

boy 5 | and josh!

P | and that's the squad. we can add you to the group chat!

y/n | sure

payton adds your number to the groupchat and helps you put the boys names with their numbers which was helpful and everyone took a profile photo so you would see who was who.

y/n | thanks you guys i hope we all can be great friends

Josh (J) | you seem cool i think you'll run with the squad!

Avani (Av) | not to mention i love your style!

y/n | thanks so much !

Av | absolutely!

y/n | any of you have pre-calc next?

all | nope

Kio (K) | i have it after lunch tomorrow?

y/n | not helpful kio.

you say jokingly with a straight face. most of the tables giggles and go into normal conversation so you text Charli

What do you think Charli is going to say after you left her for payton before lunch!?