a truce

Recap
- Charli tells you the real story of what happened with avani and payton
- you get mad and storm out of the room and payton soon follows.

Back to the story

y/n | bullshit

P | no i'm serious. in chemistry last year we had a big  end of quarter project and me and zoe weren't finished so she came over so we could have it done for the next day. before i knew it she was all up on me and that's when Charli came in. i pushed her off me and sent her home. we've had minimal talk since then.

you were silent. payton came and sat next to you.

P | you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i will do anything to make it up to you.

y/n | the thing is you lied to me payton. why couldn't you have told me that in the first place.

P | it was stupid of me. but y/n please, please don't go.

he grabs your hand with his.

y/n | of course i'll forgive you. under one condition.

P | anything.

y/n | promise you'll to tell me everything. the good the bad i want to know it all.

P | i promise

you leaned forward and hugged him tight. he hugged you back and began to cry.

y/n | omg payton are you crying

you let out a little laugh and hold his face in your hands.

y/n | it's okay you baby

you both laugh before charli walks out. you both look back and you pat the step next to you telling her to sit down.

C | i'm sorry.

y/n | it's not your fault.

P | hey want to make a truce.

y/n | go for it.

P | we are all best friends and we have to stick together.

y/n | i'm in

C | i guess i am too.

you guys all laugh.

y/n | we should probably get inside it's getting cold.

P | right, come on.

you guys all walk inside and up to your room.

*Time skip to bedtime*

y/n | how about we watch a show

C | have you seen IT ?

y/n | no

P | your joking! you have to watch it with us.

y/n | idk guys we could watch a Disney movie

C | noo come on IT is soo good

y/n | idk

P | please. it's not that bad.

y/n | fine.

C | yess!

you pull up the movie but you are very nervous because you don't do good with scary movies. you all lay against the headboard as the movie begins to play.

Thanks for 200 views guys!! sorry i haven't updated in awhile. But my next part will be coming out in a few hours to make it up.