introducing ....

Recap

C | we made it girls!!

you all start cheering and giving each other hugs.

y/n | i'm so ready to cheer with all of you.

Story Time.

you walk out of tryouts with all of them and your all so happy. You see payton waiting outside.

P | how'd it go.

you run up to him and give him a huge hug.

y/n | i made it! i made it! i made itt!!!

Ad | all of us.

P | hey addie. wassup nessa and avani

A | hey

N | sup buddy

Ad | what's all going on here.

P | this is my best friend right here.

he rubs your head. after some talking you walk back to your car to meet hailey. you tell her the good news and you head home. you drop them off and go home. it was an exhausting day so you shower then go to bed.

*Time skip 2 weeks later*

you have your first cheer practice today and payton made the football team. you are currently at lunch. you saw someone in the halls on the way to lunch that you havn't seen around the school before so you take a dive.

y/n | hey.

girl | hey?

y/n | how are you! my name is y/n

girl | hey! i'm Mads

y/n | you have any friends yet?

Mads (M) | no kind of just rolling by myself.

y/n | come sit with me and my friends at lunch i'm sure they'll love you.

you walk to lunch with Mads you greet all the boys and then introduce Mads. you stomp on you chair to get the table's attention.

y/n | hey stupids, this is Mads. she's new and i want you guys to give her a warm welcome to Winston High.

everyone vibes with her fast. turns out you have every class with Mads so you walk out with her and charli at the end of the day.

y/n | actually mads have you ever cheered?

M | yeah i'm actually a great base.

y/n | we have our first practice today and a girl already quit you want to see if you can take her spot.

M | i'm in.

you take mads to practice and ask coach if mads could take the girls spot because she's new and wasn't here for tryouts. mads showed coach what she had and she made the team. practice made your really tired so you sleepily walk with charli to your car. but someone stopped you in your way out it was payton and jaeden.

P | hey babys.

he gave you a hug.

P | i've been thinking.

y/n | that's dangerous.

P | we've been talking for about a month now. i was wondering if you wanted to make it official.

y/n | are you asking me to be your girlfriend?

P | yes. y/n will you be my girlfriend.

y/n | yes!! of course baby!!

you give him a huge hug.

y/n | your football gear is in my wayy.

he pulls off his gear and kisses you. it was the best kiss ever. people start clapping.

y/n | now go home and shower!

you playfully punch him in the arm.

P | for sure. bye y/n .

you go to walk away but Jaden stops you.

y/n | yes jaeden.

Ja | soo you know Mads?

y/n | yes! i love her!

Ja | she is like the most attractive person i've ever met. could you by chance slip in a few words for me.

y/n | anything for my besties. but this can't be only about looks. get to know her!!

Ja | of course i will!

y/n | okay. now you go wash up.

Ja | got it. your the best.

you smile as he runs off in his gear.

introducing Mads!! who do you think she'll vibe with!