goodbye

after hours of packing and crying. payton suggests it's time to go to sleep. you lay down and snuggle up next to payton. he holds you in his arms as you fall peacefully asleep. you wake up to the sound of fighting downstairs. you kiss payton.

y/n | come on. we have to get packed up and ready.

P | can't we just stay here forever.

y/n | i wish.

your mom comes up to your room.

mom | awe look how cute.

y/n | go away!

mom | i was going to help you bring your stuff to the car.

y/n | it's already handled so go!

she walked over to the bed and put her hand on your cheek. payton pushes it off.

mom | excuse me. this is my daughter!

P | if you cared that much you wouldn't be dragging her away.

mom | fix your attitude. you can't tell me a thing about my own daughter.

y/n | you know what mom. he knows more about me than you ever will. he actually cares about me. this is not caring about me. this is you being selfish. you want to get back at my dad by taking me.

mom | me and your dad are just fine.

y/n | is that why he was crying with us last night as we packed. you are selfish!

mom | get your things we're leaving in an hour.

she walks out of the room. you payton and jacob start taking things to her car. her car reeks.

P | is it just me or does her car smell like smoke?

y/n | it does.

you continue taking bags out and then the time comes.

mom | okay say your goodbyes and we're out of here.

you walk inside to see everyone crying. you walk over to your stepmom first.

y/n | when i was at my lowest you helped me up more than my mom ever could. thank you.

you gave her a hug and walked to your dad.

y/n | you always wanted the best for me. nothing less. you were my biggest supporter. in this situation my biggest fighter. thank you.

dad | i love you sweetheart.

and finally payton. you walk up and give him a hug.

y/n | you taught me how i should be treated. you treated me like queen every day. even through this we will stay strong we have years ahead of us still. this won't tear us apart. i'm going to miss you. i love you so much.

you give him another hug and a kiss goodbye. then you walk out to your mom's car. you watch them wave until they grow smaller and smaller then they're gone.

That's it for 'it girl <3' i will make a second book for sure. but for now check out "undercover" (another payton imagine) and i'm starting a new book right now called "come with me" it's not published yet i'm working on the first chapter. and it's another payton imagine. so keep checking in for the follow up book. i'll make the announcement in the end of a chapter in one of my other books and a conversation. thanks for all the love for this one. see you soon!