Home Pratice

Recap

y/n | this is your chance to get back with us!

C | idk if i want that.

y/n | you'd get closer to *whispers* Chase.

P | yeah. Chase and I will be trying out for football.

C | fine. i'm in.

y/n | yess

Sorry for the wait. here we go!

when you get home you invite charli and payton over.
when they arrive you open the gate and go into your gym.

C | what! you have a whole gym!?

a girl walks out of the back of the gym.

girl | hey i'm Lili! i'm their personal gym coach. what are you looking to do.

y/n | cheer tryouts are tomorrow.

you hand her the paper. then taps charli on the head.

Lili (L) | you'll be basing with me.

she looks at payton.

P | no.

she looks back at you. you smile.

L | is he helping?

P | No

y/n | yes!

you smile at him.

L | you all better get changed.

she leads you into the back and let's them change.

P | i didn't bring shit to workout.

L | come with me.

you laugh as he looks back at you. you change into your gym outfit.

payton comes back out in shorts and a tank top

y/n | damn payton. looking quite fine i see.

P | shut up.

Lili leads you through stretches. You and Charli are doing fine and watching payton struggle is kinda fun for you.

Lili | okay. i think you guys are ready to start stunting.

P | what the fuck is stunting.

you look at Lili and smile. you have been working with Lili for years. she taught you how to cheer.

L | you'll see.

she gives you and charli a high five.

L | charli you will be basing with me. so, y/n, give me your foot. hold her other foot just like this.

Charli does so.

L | so we will both do that. she will hold our shoulders then jump up. after i say 'half 1, 2' you will go up to half which is chest level and if i say 'full 1, 2' you will hold your arms as high as possible.

C | got it. i cheered for a little while.

P | do i have to do that.

L | no, your are nice and tall so you'll be back spotting. so when she is on the ground grab her hips and then you help her into our hands. when we go up you hold her ankles.

P | okay easy enough.

L | for a smosh you come down from half to where you started and she jumps down. for a cradle, well say 'down 1, 2' and you throw her up and me and Charli will grab her chest and legs but Payton. you have to get her under the arms.

P, C | got it.

L | let's give it a go.

you get into formation and payton grabs you hips. your stomach fills with butterflies.

L | half 1 2

they throw you into half and they are really good. after your practice for an hour Charli feels confident for tryouts tomorrow. you give them both a hug. before they go. Charli runs to the car but before you close the door payton walks back inside and pulls you in by the hips for a kiss.

P | i wanted that the whole time i was here.

you give him an ever bigger hug before he goes.

how do you think tryouts will go? be sure to look at my other book 'Undercover' read the description and se did you'd like it! okay thank for reading goodbye for now!!