i'm home

Recap
you all huddle into a group hug. no one could hold back their tears. it all came to an end quickly payton came home with you. your stepmom and dad congratulated you. when you look inside you see a oddly familiar face.

girl | hey baby. i'm home.

The update you've been waiting for!

y/n | mom?

girl | hey!

you were so confused. why was she here. she left your life years ago and here she is. but your human. so you run into her arms.

mom | hey sweetie! congratulations.

y/n | what are you doing here?

mom | i couldn't miss your graduation!

you looked back. payton looked confused. your dad and stepmom looked pissed.

dad | okay y/n. you and payton go upstairs so we can talk to your mom.

you walk upstairs and payton follows. when you get to your room you sit on your bed take off your cap and burst into tears. payton runs over.

P | babes. are you okay.

y/n | what do i do.

P | well are you happy she's back.

y/n | i don't know.

payton continues to comfort you. you sit there with your face in hands. you hear your parents yelling downstairs.

P | hey we should go to the movie room. we could watch a show if you want.

y/n | sure

payton stands you up and grabs his hoodie off your chair and hands it to you. you get to the movie room through their yelling. when you get into the room you start crying harder. payton wraps his arms around you so tight.

P | seeing you like this hurts me.

he kneels down to look at at you. through your tears you look back.

P | hey, i love you okay. we are going to grow up and raise a family. we will have the best life for our children. they won't ever have to go through this. but now, we need to close that door and think about the good times. it's me and you against the world okay.

y/n | okay.

payton shuts the door and you sit down. you lay your head down on his lap and he runs his fingers through your hair. you fall asleep.

*Payton's POV*

seeing y/n that hurt almost made me cry. i'm so glad i could get her to sleep. i lay down next to her. soon i hear the door open. it doesn't wake y/n. i don't say anything. then a girl comes around the corner. it's her mom.

mom | oh. i thought she was by herself.

P | oh hey i'm payton. i would stand but she's right there.

mom | oh it's okay. could i?

she gestured to y/n playing on my lap. i didn't know what she meant so i agreed. she kneeled down by her and put her hand on her cheek. she slowly wakes up.

*End payton's POV*

you feel a hand on your cheek you open your eyes to see your mom. you sit up quickly.

mom | hey y/n. could i talk to you.

you look back at payton. he smiles and nods. you walk away with your mom. she takes you to you bedroom and shuts the door.

mom | you look so different since the last time i'd seen you.

y/n | i am a lot different. i'm a much better person because of payt.

mom | oh he seemed sweet.

y/n | he is.

mom | well i came to get you.

y/n | what?

mom | your staying with me for a few months.

y/n | wait.

mom | how about spending a summer with your mom huh.

you run out of the room.

oh no😳