you're perfect

Recap
- you and payton were getting a little close before your dad walked in.
- your dad told payton his dad brought something he left at home.

Story time!

as your reach the end of the steps you hear chatter in the dining room. you guys walk in to see...Charli.

P | what are you doing here?!

C | your dad wasn't going to let you stay at a girls house by yourself.

P | why couldn't he send faith!? you know what—

you grab his hand tighter.

y/n | payton

P | y/n can i talk to you real quick. Charli i'll be right back.

C | okay then.

payton walks you into the other room.

y/n | what. nothing is wrong with charli being here?

P | i told you everything upstairs and you think there isn't a problem!?

y/n | payton-

P | NO! she can't be here!

you are a little scared because you've never seen him like this.

P | sorry. sorry i didn't mean to yell.

he hugs you and it made you feel a little better.

y/n | it won't happen to me. i won't let her do anything.

P | are you sure?

y/n | 100%

you grab his hand and walk back into the other room. when you walk in charli is just sitting there. so you pull payton over to sit by her with you.

y/n | hey come on upstairs i want to show you my room.

C | really! okay!

you stand up and walk next to charli. payton walks slightly behind you. when you arrive to your room payton lays on your bed on his phone while you show charli around.

C | wow! your closet is huge.

y/n | go try something on.

C | really?

y/n | yeah go for it!

Charli walks into the closet and you close the door to give her privacy. then you go sit at the end of your bed where payton is laying.

y/n | hey.

P | what time is it.

y/n | 10:30

P | how long do you think she'll be in there?

y/n | 2 minutes. 20 minutes. who knows.

payton puts down his phone and opens his arms.

P | come here.

you crawl over into his arms and hug him.

P | damn. i didn't think i would ever find someone i could talk to just like i can talk to you. it wasn't like this with Avani.

y/n | 4 days ago i was a completely different person. needy. always with a large group of people. played hard to get. but something changed when i got here.

P | i like this you.

he says as he pulls you in for a kiss. you kiss him back. you felt so warm and this is the point you knew. you were going to be a better person from now forward. payton pulls away.

P | shit. you just blew me away. wow

you smile at him.

P | your literally perfect what.

y/n | stop it.

you joke. he laughs and his smile is the cutest thing but you hear the closet door being to open. so you sit up and turn around. Charli walks out in the cutest outfit.

y/n | wow i love that on you!

C | thanks.

P | it looks amazing Charli.

C | wow that's a step for you payton.

payton laughs and charli comes and sits by you guys as you start talking.

do you think charli and payton's relationship will get better? and thank you for 100 views. not too many but thank youu🥺