official :)

you walk inside the. run up to your room and close the door. you start celebrating. then your dad walks in.

dad | sweetheart?

y/n | dad!! he asked me out!

dad | payton?

y/n | yess. finally

dad | you should have him over tonight.

y/n | sure. but without charli. no offense.

dad | i'll call them up.

y/n | thank you!

you throw on his sweatshirt and order dinner from Panda Express. You start watching Outer Banks on Netflix. Soon enough you dad calls you downstairs. Standing by the door is payton and your dad. you run over and jump into payton's arms.

P | heyy

y/n | eeek

P | someone's happy to see me.

dad | okay you two. we have the theater set up. the gym is always open but Lili left for the night. you can show him around the sport rooms.

y/n | okay dad. thank you so much.

you show payton back upstairs to you room.

P | you ordered Panda Express without me?!

y/n | you can have some.

he goes over and starts eating some of your rice.

y/n | payton i'm going to go shower you can watch anything. i'll be out in a minute.

P | okay.

you turn on the water and get in. your music is playing pretty loud but you hear the door open.

P | i was getting a little lonely out there. could i join you.

y/n | your such a dork. come on.

payton comes in the shower is plenty big. you start washing the shampoo out of your hair. then From the Ground Up (song at the top of the chapter) started playing. payton started singing along. in the middle of the song payton puts his hand on your cheek

P | i want this for us.

you smile at him and he pulls you in for a kiss. it was so comforting and sweet. you never wanted to pull away. he stopped and smiled at you. you ran your finger through his hair.

P | how did i get someone so perfect.

y/n | awe payt. your perfect.

soon you got out. you threw his hoodie back on with some shorts. you walk out of the bathroom to see your dad waiting at the end of your bed.

y/n | DAD!

dad | i didn't say anything.

P | hello sir.

y/n | dad get out!

dad | okay. i just came in to see if you wanted to go for a swim. the pool and hot tub are ready.

P | well think about it. thank you for telling us.

dad | y/n it's okay. your not in trouble your just having fun.

and then he left. you and payton laughed and you gave him a kiss.

P | i guess it's hot tub time baby.

y/n | let's go!

we are almost at 3k ily guys!!