Any Regrets?

Recap
after learning that Payton and Charli run in different crowds there was a fight between Charli and Payton on who you were sitting with ending with payton walking away with you and taking you to sit with his table to meet his friends. You don't have anyone to go to next block with so you text Charli.

*over text*

hey charli :(

Charli 🙂
what.

i'm sorry. i got caught up in a lot
and i was confused i didn't
know what to do

Charli🙂
it was all payton he's so mean🙄

he's not that bad.
but can we talk about
it on the way to pre-calc??

charli 🙂
sure!

the bell rings and everyone gets up to go but payton grabs your shoulder as you go to walk away. so you turn around to look at him.

P | you want to hang out after school?

y/n | um maybe i'll ask.

P | nevermind you have to unpack. my bad

y/n | no we have people doing it for us

P | no you don't

y/n | we do

P | really!

y/n | yeah i forgot that was uncommon sorry but i have to go to class

P | oh it alright. we are hanging out soon though !

he says as you walk opposite ways. soon after you see charli waiting where you decided to meet.

y/n | hey charli! how was lunch

C | okay... but i bet yours was great

y/n | i guess

C | your pushing this aside like it's nothing!

y/n | what?

C | people try so hard to be even looked at by all those people you just talked to. SAT WITH EVEN!

y/n | oh? uhh yeah they're cool i guess

C | 'cool i guess' !? i could only wish payton would do anything but yell at me to get away from him and his friends at school he doesn't even acknowledge me!

y/n | can we talk about this later we are here.

C | sure. OMG Y/N! it's addison!! she is like the queen of all the girls at our school!

y/n | watch this!

you decided to take a leap of faith and go talk to addison because you are doing anything for popularity right now. you sit at the desk next to her and before you even say anything addison speaks up.

Addison (Ad) | what a cutie!! what's your name?

y/n | my name is y/n, what's yours?

Ad | it's Addison! one question?

y/n | anything!

Ad | who'd you sit with at lunch?

y/n | payton, quinton, josh, and them.

Ad | Yes!! what's your number?

You and addison exchange number and you look back at Charli and she is stunned. You talk to addison during passing period into the beginning of class.

You and Charli made up but do you think it's going to last since you are starting to run with the popular group?