hot tub

you and payton change into your baiting suits. yours looks like this.

payton walks you downstairs and you run into your dad

dad.

dad | you look beautiful!

y/n | thank you dad

dad | you look handsome too son

P | thank you sir.

you smile and walk out to the back to see a stunning pool and hot tub setup.

P | holy shit! it's fire.

y/n | come on babes.

you take him into the pool and begin to swim around. as your swimming payton grabs your hips and pulls you in by him.

P | come here.

y/n | yes payt.

P | wow.

y/n | what?

P | your dad was right. you are beautiful.

y/n | awe shut up.

P | make me.

y/n | oh really?!

you pull him forward and wrap your legs around his chest. you look down at him.

P | i like this.

you lean forward and kiss him. he moves his hands around to hold you. he pulls away

P | wait wait wait. you are literally flawless. your beautiful, sweet have a wonderful family and a great kisser and cuddler. like what ?!

y/n | that's all you love.

you laugh and swim around more. you splash each other and mess around. soon enough it gets cold and you go to the hot tub. payton pulls you in really close to him. you sit there and talk for while then get towels and go inside. no one is awake. it's 3:14am. you begin to shiver as you enter your house. payton wraps his arm around you.

P | let's go get you warmed up.

when you get upstairs he wraps you in a blanket and gets his hoodie from his bag.

P | here.

y/n | i have one already it's in my closet.

P | i know. here's another.

you pick it up it's his black Salem 7 hoodie. you take it and put it on. you brush your wet hair then crawl in bed with payton. you fall asleep peacefully in his arms.

sorry i have bad service i'll post updates soon!!