scary movie

not sure if i've used this song yet but it fits in with this chapter.

Recap
you are settling down for your movie night with payton and charli and they convince you to watch IT even though you are terrified of scary movies.

now back to the story

you lean against the headboard with a weird feeling in your stomach. so you think of a way to stall.

y/n | hey guys. i have an idea!!

C | can't we just watch the movie.

y/n | it has to do with the movie.

P | what is it?

y/n | my dad said something about a theater on another floor! you want to see if we can watch it there?

C | this is fine. maybe another time.

P | we already have it pulled up. but you want to come get snacks with me y/n?

y/n | sure.

you and payton get up to go downstairs. you are shivering because it's cold. he wraps his arm around you trying to keep you warm. when you get to the kitchen you go to the cupboard but payton grabs your shoulder and turns you around. he's leaning on the island and he looks adorable.

P | hey i also called you down because i knew you were scared. if you don't want to watch that's okay.

y/n | it's f-f-fine.

you say while shivering. he reaches over to grab your hand.

P | shit you freezing. here

he takes off his hoodie and holds it out to you. you smile and take it out of his hands. as you put it on. he smiles.

y/n | what.

P | you look freaking adorable.

y/n | shut up.

*Paytons POV*

okay, damn. y/n in her shorts and my hoodie...shit. right when i think she couldn't get more attractive.

*end POV*

you grab snacks and ring you night butler (James). Soon James and ask him to bring popcorn up. He agrees and you go back upstairs.

C | no way!

y/n, P | what?

C | your burberry hoodie payton?!

P | shut up.

you smile and sit down to watch the movie. as the movie plays you get scared but hesitate to go to payton. Soon you can't take it anymore so you lean your head on his shoulder and grab his hand.

P | it's okay

he whispers. he lets go of your hand and puts his arm around you. he pulls you closer and you feel safe. you wrap your arms around him and fall asleep.

I might be starting a second book soon so be ready for that. Thanks for reading. a new chapter will be out soon.