chapter 7

I finished having lunch with Winwin and his other friends

I finished having lunch with Winwin and his other friends. I somewhat became close to them in a short amount of time. It was mostly laughing at Lucas' jokes and Hendery telling funny stories. Winwin and I just listened and laughed along with them.

"Thank you for treating me, Winwin", I thanked as we went out of the restaurant. He smiled, patting my head as we decided to split up from then on. I walked towards a boutique, looking through the glass window. That moment, my phone started buzzing.

"Hello?", I questioned. The other line took a while until they spoke. "My apologies, is this Miss Jung? Jung Sera?"

"Yes, it is, how may I help you?", I asked. The boy cleared his throat before speaking. "This is the Kim Foundation speaking, we would like to invite you to visit again, due to the children's request"

I used to help around the Kim Foundation, during my high school days. I played and taught the children there, I went there every month, but as soon as college came, I suddenly stopped visiting.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't visit the children as much anymore, college made me busy, I can come over this weekend", I informed the boy on the other line. "Thank you so much Sera, the kids have missed your presence, asking when you'll come back"

"Aw, I miss them as well", I told him, we immediately hung up afterwards. I checked the time on my phone, 2pm. I had an hour left until it became 3pm, meaning I had to be at school soon for a DNYL meeting. I decided to go window shopping because I knew I couldn't afford any of the clothes there. I took a forty minute stroll through different shops, leaving them afterwards. "I should go back now"

I ran back to the empty lot, heading towards the gate. I looked for the white rock, hitting it away to find the key, but it wasn't there. "I left it right here though", I muttered.

"Looking for this?", a voice from the other side of the gate asked. I looked up to see the person I didn't want to see today. Jaemin chuckled, looking at the key and back to me. "How did you find out about this route? It's quite impressive"

"Could ask you the same though", I replied, pulling out my phone, dialing Harvey. Jaemin unlocked the gate, pushing it open. "You can come in, you know?"

I rolled my eyes, about to step inside, but he spoke up. "On the condition that you'll be mine if you enter"

I stopped where I was, a step before entering the back of the school. I looked at him with a glare, but he chuckled. I didn't like this guy.

"Hello? Sera?", Harvey spoke on my phone. I pulled my phone to my ear and spoke into it. "Yeah, Harvey, I don't think I'll be able to attend the meeting. Some jerk decided to bully me"

"Is it the Ridin' members? Who? I told them not to get involved with us", the frustration in his voice was obvious. "I'll just get my things there later, I'll make it up to you guys another day"