chapter 20

"The exams killed me", I said to Harvey, who was walking with me

"The exams killed me", I said to Harvey, who was walking with me. The two of us finished our last exam and we were both in the hallway. It was three days since the whole chaotic encounter with the Ridin' members.

"I didn't even finish it, don't worry Sera", Harvey tried to comfort me. "You probably aced it anyways, you're exceptionally smart"

"But extremely lazy", Mark joined in the conversation as he ran up from behind us. "How was the exams?"

"There were a lot of tricky questions, so I wasn't able to finish it", Harvey replied. "I answered C since I didn't know what else to answer"

"Goodluck then, there were barely any answers that were C", I said, looking at Harvey who just sighed and massaged his temple. "There were a lot of trick questions, so I can't blame you"

"Anyways, where's Jisung and Chenle?", Mark asked, changing the topic. "I haven't seen them"

"Maybe they're at the dance studio", Harvey said. "Jisung must be practicing. "Let's go see them"

"Alright, whoever's last to the practice room has to treat everyone", I said and bolted towards the dance studio, the two right behind me.

I made my way through the students who were in the way and made it to the practice room. Mark and Harvey were a few steps away from me so I opened the door without any hesitation and ran inside. As I ran inside, I wasn't aware that someone was in front of the door at that time so I slammed into someone. The person had lost balance and fell down, making me land on top of the person.

"Ouch!"

"That hurts! Help"

"I'm so sorry", I apologized and looked up to see that it was Jisung who I fell on top of.

"Oh shi—"

"Mark, don't swear too much", Harvey said as the two of them were looking down at us.

"Will no one talk about how Sera just slammed the door right into my face?", Chenle asked as he was originally leaning on the wall where the door had hit. "My face is precious and I could've passed out from her strength"

"That was the fastest I've seen Sera run and the first time to see her slam the door open", Mark said in amazement. Harvey nodded his head. "So, do you have any plans of getting off Jisung, Sera?"

"Of course", I said and got off of Jisung and fixed myself. I looked at Jisung who was still laying down on the floor, looking like he nearly passed out. I looked at his hair and noticed that he dyed his hair black. "Since when did you dye your hair black?"

"Why does it look bad?", Jisung asked, finally getting up from the floor. He brushed through his hair and looked at me.

"No, I like it", I said. "But I like the pink brown hair more though"