chapter 28

@peachysera thank you bro for taking the pic <3 ♥ 119 likesview more comments

♥ 119 likes
view more comments...
@cntwll.via can't wait to hangout with u bb
@zzzhong.c just e w
@cntwll.via 🙄
@mochiesungie 🥺🥺🥺
@hyucklee sponsored by dove shampoo and conditioner
@peachysera hate u
@hyucklee hate u too☺️

"Where are you heading off to?", Jaehyun asked as he started the engine of the car.

"Kim Foundation", I answered and buckled my seatbelt, then remembering the scene with Jaemin yesterday. I felt the embarrassment from yesterday rush through me and I buried my face using my hands.

"What's wrong?", he asked and started to drive. "Sera, you still there?"

"Yeah, it's nothing", I said and placed my hands down on my lap. "Just feeling a little stressed"

"I heard you're going to act for the Halloween play at the Kim Foundation", Jaehyun changed the topic. "How's the practice? Are you excited"

"I'm not excited and I barely got to practice", I said. "I would've gotten more days to practice if Jaemin didn't take me out on dates"

"Right, how's your love life?", Jaehyun changed the topic yet again. "Which boy is going to be my brother-in-law?"

"Why are you asking me that when you're getting older but still single?", I asked, trying to avoid the topic.

"I am single, but at least I'm not single since birth like some girl here", he said and started to focus on driving.

I rolled my eyes and focused my attention to my phone. I was just scrolling through social media when I remembered something.

"Right, Jaehyun, buy me rodent spray", I said.

"Wait, rodent spray? Like the ones for rats?", he questioned and I hummed. "Why? Our house is pretty clean, I'm sure that there's no rats in our house. Why'd you ask though? Did you see one?"