chapter 31

Mork the Dork

Mork the Dork

hey mork

it is 11am smthn
what do you want?

let's meet up today :D

i don't like where this is going
is there a catch?

no >:(
i need to ask you advice
you're the vp of dnyl anyways

why don't you ask harvey?
why me?

because i can't
it includes olivia

oh the thing we saw yesterday
are you jealous ;)

n o
i just need a d v i c e
you dumb bitch

:<
alright, where are we meeting?

uhm
how about starbucks :D

will you treat me?

idk if my bro says i can use his money,
then sure i will

i'll pray that he'll say :D
i'll be there at around 12pm

okayy
see u there

"Jaehyun", I called him and his head motioned to look at me. "I'm going to meet up with Mark, can I use the credit card you gave me to treat him"

"Sure, spend as much as you want, just for today", he said. "Do you need me to drop you off?"

"Yep, of course", I replied.

I proceeded to get ready for the hangout I had with Mark. I took a quick shower and wore a simple outfit. When I finished, I looked for Jaehyun who was already outside, leaning against his expensive car.

I walked up to him and he opened the door for me. I went inside and closed the door. Jaehyun then went to the other side and got inside the car. He started the car and looked over to me.

"Where are we heading off to?", Jaehyun asked.

"The Starbucks near the college", I replied. He nodded and started to drive there. I, on the other hand, decided to go listen to music on the way there.

It took us a good half an hour to get there. I said goodbye to Jaehyun who did the same. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went out of the car, closing the door behind me. I headed inside Starbucks and waited for Mark to arrived. He arrived a couple minutes after me.

"So what do you want to talk about?", Mark asked.

"Let's order drinks first and then talk about it", I suggested.