chapter 19

"Bring me back to yesterday, I don't want to study", I complained

"Bring me back to yesterday, I don't want to study", I complained. "I regret not studying beforehand, our exams are literally tomorrow and on Tuesday"

"Well, we have the whole day. Let's make it last", Jisung said.

The two of us were having a study session together at the café near our school. Harvey was supposed to join us, but he was busy as he had to pick up his little sister at the airport.

"I hate studying", I complained. It was barely even twenty minutes into the study, but I placed my head down on my book and didn't read. I looked at Jisung who took a picture of me and didn't inform me. "Delete it, Park"

"Payback time, how does it feel?", he asked as he started typing on his phone. A smile was on his face as he typed, he was obviously happy. I turned my head around and stared at the window. I felt a buzz from my pocket and checked my phone. "Did you just post my picture?"

"Maybe, check it out", Jisung said as he was anticipating my reaction.

@mochiesungie send help, i think she malfunctioned♥ 127 likesview more comments

♥ 127 likes
view more comments...
@morkielee are you guys on a date again?
@hyucklee bitch please, i can do better
@zzzhong.c #RaSung3rdWin
@peachysera no, i lost all my brain cells

"I look cute", I said with confidence.

"You are"

"Wait, what?", I questioned, not sure if I heard it right.

"Nothing, you look stupid", Jisung muttered and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Says the one who nearly failed math", I said back and he shot a glare at me.

The two of us continued to do self study until we realized that two hours had passed. I was the first one to stop studying and focused my attention to my phone. My head suddenly turned to the person who had just bumped into my chair.

"Oh my, why isn't it Jaemin's girlfriend?", Haechan questioned in a sarcastic tone, raising his hand to cover his mouth. "What're you doing with our dear poor boy"