chapter 17

h

h.reonjwin

bitch
you were the one who logged
into my instagram, am i right?

lol bitch what made u think that
are you even that special for me to
offer my time and effort to hack ur acc?

then who did it?

ask ur bf lol
he must've done smthn

first he ain't my boyfriend
second, why the fuck are u a dry texter?
you're even worst than jaehyun

oh your brother did drop by
btw jaemin might call u any moment

tf why?
im gonna block his number then

lol u shouldn't
he's having probs rn
you're prolly the only person
he wants to talk abt it to

why me reonjeon?
i ain't close with that dude

idk
cuz he likes you?
lol i see him typing your number
bye bitch

tf uhmm
seen

My phone started to ring as I saw an unknown number calling me. I suspected that it was Jaemin's number and decided to answer the call, remembering what Renjun texted me. I brought the phone up to my hear and waited for someone to answer.

"Babe"

"I'm not your babe", I reminded. "What is it? How did you get my number?"

"Your brother gave it to me", he replied. "And you'll always be my babe, so stop complaining"

"What do you want, Jaemin?", I asked again. "I'm about to end the call if you're going to waste my time"

"It's because, uhm, I...", he stuttered and I noticed that his voice was deeper than the usual. "I just wanted..."

"That's it, I'm hanging up", I said, getting annoyed and impatient for his answer.

"How do you deal with family problems?", he asked with a panicked tone, probably since he thought that I was going to end the call right away.

The question he asked had brought me many memories of my past. I was reminded of my problems and got lost in a train of thoughts, looking back on the memories.

"Babe, are you still there?"

"Why are you asking me this?", I asked, snapping back into reality.

"Well, I need advice and I can only really open up to you", he said slowly.

"Why me? We barely know each other", I said. "You have no reason to trust me with it"