chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and it played my favorite piano piece, The River Flows in You, which played after the 20 usual annoying alarms I set up before it

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and it played my favorite piano piece, The River Flows in You, which played after the 20 usual annoying alarms I set up before it. I grabbed my new phone and turned off my alarm, seeing that Jaehyun had messaged me, telling me to wear nice clothes. I groaned and got out of bed, heading towards my closet to pick out the best outfit I had.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I got out wearing the clothes I picked out and decided to put on some makeup and style my hair. I took a decent ten minutes and immediately went downstairs to see Jaehyun dressed in luxury brands, not forgetting his Rolex.

"We really need to buy you some luxury clothes", Jaehyun said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Good morning to you too"

"How's this type of lifestyle for you?", he asked as he brought me to the dining area where breakfast was already served. I eyed out the bacon and eggs, waffles and milk as the drink. "As long as the food is good and I'm away from our parents, it's the best"

"You won't be seeing them, I won't let you see them", he said sternly. "They treated us badly, but at least I was able to give you the luxury that you deserved"

"You mean 'we', we both deserve this", I told him, stuffing the food in my mouth. He chuckled bitterly as he nodded his head. "Yeah, we do"

We finished eating and we proceeded to hop into Jaehyun's car, driving off to a nearby mall. Jaehyun had forced me to buy all sorts of clothes, if I didn't agree, he'd buy it anyways. From clothing to shoes, shoes to jewelry, he made sure I had more than enough from each category.

"Well that was a tiring day", Jaehyun said as he finished unloading the last handful of bags from his car to his house. "I can say we had a successful trip"

"You spent too much though", I said, looking at the two dozen shopping bags from different brands scattered around the living room. "You like it though"

"Anyways, you wanna have a sibling talk?", I asked, sitting down and making myself comfortable on the high quality leather couch. "Sure"

Jaehyun made himself comfy as well on the long side of the L-shaped couch. He stretched his legs and looked at me. He honestly thought I didn't change one bit, but he knew that I started to become defensive at school.

"So how's college? You're attending the same college I was in", he said, sipping on a glass of water. "It must be tough"

"It was alright until some boys started messing with me", I ranted, not wanting to keep this to myself. "There's this one crazy stupidass lunatic who keeps saying that I'm his and he keeps flirting with me"

"Who is it? I'll beat him up for you when I visit", he said, trying to show off his masculinity. I chuckled, seeing his brother mode turn on. "He's a member of Ridin', that bad boy club. All of the members keep siding with him, it's literally the worst"

I saw Jaehyun bite his lip and looked at me. "Mind telling me the guy's name?"

"I would but I'm giving him another chance to live", I said, not telling his name. Jaehyun pursed his lips into a thin line, making me look at him. "Anyways, what club did you join?"

"I joined DNYL. I don't know if that club was there when you were still in college, but it's the best so far", I started to blabber about DNYL, since they were like my family. "Whenever I was in trouble by the Ridin' members, the president and vice-president would always appear"

"That's good then", Jaehyun said and let his eyes wander somewhere else. "Right, I have work to do Sera. You should get ready for bed, we stayed in the mall until dinner"

"Alright, good night Jae", I greeted and he did as well, ruffling my hair before we separated ways. I went towards my bedroom, plopping onto my bed the moment I stepped in. I checked my phone, seeing that two people had messaged me. "Damn, he really doesn't stop. I'll just not message him then"

I checked the other person who messaged.

zzzhong.c

hey
wazzup

nothing much
u?

same
btw, jisung and i passed by your house today
it's for sale?
did you move?

yeah, i moved in w my bro
its better here than there

you have a bro?
why did i just know now?

i dont really tell people
he doesnt want to be known by others
i guess he's a bit secluded

really? did he attend our college?

yeah, he did
i can't reveal it though
he says its for my sake

oh, then i shouldnt ask
anyways, i'll sleep first
night sera

night chenle, sleep well

The moment I greeted Chenle, I checked the other conversation that I didn't open. I see that he sent over 20 messages, but I only checked the latest ones.

dazzlingjaem

babe
why aren't you replying
what're you doing

tf don't babe me
don't text me anymore
it's getting annoying

why
i just wanna get to know u
im getting frustrated

stfu
youre just a playboy
why should i waste my time on you

listen
im not a playboy

says everyone🙄

listen you're the first and last girl
i ever flirted with
and i want u to be my gf

no thanks
bye

no goodnight? :(

don't deserve it

[a/n: send help i'm supposed to be writing chapters for this story but i'm writing chapters for my jeno story

[a/n: send help i'm supposed to be writing chapters for this story but i'm writing chapters for my jeno story...]