chapter 48

"Last day of school!", Harvey shouted in joy

"We still have two months after Christmas break", I reminded him. "Don't get too excited"

"I hate it here, it's so exhausting to use your brain everyday", Harvey ranted.

"What do you mean? We always use our brain everyday", I said and he glared at me.

"You know what I mean", he scoffed and I started to laugh.

We made our way to the cafeteria as it was already lunch. We got our school lunch and headed over to the table where we spotted Chenle and Mark sitting at.

"How's your classes?", I asked and sat down, grabbing my chopsticks and stuffing the food on my tray straight into my mouth.

"I slept", Mark replied.

"Pretty nice", Chenle answered.

"When's Jisung going to school?", I asked, curious about him. He didn't reply to any of my messages or answer any of my calls. "I still need to talk to him"

"I'm not sure", Chenle replied. "He moved out of our dorm a couple days ago. He's staying with his mom at the hospital for now"

"I'm sure he'll contact us soon", Harvey assured me.

"Anyways, how's things with your boyfriend?", Mark asked, pointing to Jaemin who was seated a couple tables away from them, with the Ridin' members.

"It's alright I guess", I answered with a shrug.

"No love quarrel yet?", Chenle questioned and I shook my head. "Lucky"

"You already have a quarrel with Olivia?", I asked. "That fast?!"

"My sister ranted it to me", Harvey said. "They're both petty"

"Why? What happened?", I asked.

"Basically Chenle forgot about Olivia's request yesterday and she's upset until now", Mark replied. "That request was to video chat her at a specific time but Chenle forgot because he was busy playing basketball that time"

"She wanted to video chat him because it was the day she'd find out the result of her exams", Harvey explained. "She wanted him to know the results before her and he'd tell her whether she passed or not but that clearly didn't happen"

"Now she's not replying to any of my messages and isn't answering any of my calls", Chenle said with a sigh, picking at his food. "She adds things to her Instagram story or tweets things but never replies. It hurts"

"Wait, I think I know someone who's good at giving advice", I said and quickly put my tray away. I noticed Mark and Harvey following me and put their trays away as well. "You two can go to your classes first"

They nodded without questioning and left the cafeteria. I headed over to a specific table and looked at the person who I thought would give Chenle good advice.