chapter 25

"Are you satisfied?", I asked as Jaemin kept smiling at his phone screen

"Are you satisfied?", I asked as Jaemin kept smiling at his phone screen. He looked up to meet eyes with me, his eyes were sparking as he smiled at me.

"Very satisfied", he cheerfully said. "I've entered your Instagram feed, now when can I enter that heart of yours?"

"How about never?", I suggested.

"Think about that twice", Jaemin said. "I'm sure you'll like me one day"

"Anyways, where are we going next?", I asked, changing the topic. We were standing in front of his motorcycle as he was texting someone, then focusing his attention to me.

"We'll be having lunch since that session took a long time", he said and got the helmets out. He didn't put his helmet on yet, instead he grabbed the helmet I used and put it on me. He looked for the straps and buckled it, then looking ay me with a smile. "Get on"

He swiftly put on his helmet on and got on the motorcycle and I got on after. He placed the key inside and started the motorcycle.

"Hold on tight", he reminded.

I held onto his waist but didn't hold on too tight. He then started to drive the motorcycle and was pretty fast compared to the others which made me hold onto him tighter as I wasn't used to riding a motorcycle.

After a couple of minutes, Jaemin parked the motorcycle in front of a restaurant. He took off his helmet while I got off first then took off my helmet. I placed it in the compartment and Jaemin did the same.

"We're here, it's a place I cherish", he said and took my hand and held it tightly as he walked me inside. He opened the door for us and went up to the host. "Reservation for Na Jaemin"

"Ah yes, table for two, this way", he said and guided us to the table.

I was trying to get my hand out of Jaemin's but when I tried to, his grasp on my hand tightened. I let him be and we were showed a table. I went over to sit down and Jaemin sat in front of me. The host gave us the menu and we took a while to pick what we wanted.

"I'll have carbonara and iced tea", I said, not wanting to order an expensive dish.

"I'll get the same", Jaemin said and closed the menu and we both gave it to the waitress. She immediately left and I looked at Jaemin.

"Why did you look through the menu if you were going to order the same thing as me?", I asked and got my phone out of my pocket, opening it.

"So that you wouldn't notice me staring at you so obviously", Jaemin said and chuckled.

"Yeah right", I said and went on my phone.

I didn't mind him and focused my attention to my phone. I was scrolling through my Instagram until I saw that Jaemin had just posted a photo. I look up at him but he was also focused on his phone.