chapter 44

Jaemin pulled me out of their dorm before I lashed out on Jeno for killing that innocent bird

Jaemin pulled me out of their dorm before I lashed out on Jeno for killing that innocent bird. The two of us were at the building where Jaemin's car was parked at. I was walking in front of Jaemin, casually looking ahead when I heard the the click sound of Jaemin's phone.

I looked behind me to see that Jaemin was smirking. He definitely took a picture of me from behind.

"Delete it", I said, going beside him.

"I'm posting it", he said. "You're not stopping me"

@dazzlingjaem she's angyyyy 😠♥ 820 likesview more comments

♥ 820 likes
view more comments...
@icyjeno chirp chirp chirp
@h.reonjwin angy in tiny
@hyucklee you're also tiny tho
@h.reonjwin only fools fall for u 🙄
@milkyjae i'm not even gonna bother to ask why

"I'm not angry", I argued.

"You aren't", he said and he stopped and I also stopped to face him. He pinched both of my cheeks and smiled. "You're angyy"

"You drank too much coffee", I said, noticing the extra energy Jaemin had today. I held his wrists and put his hands down and continued to walk while Jaemin stayed in the same place. "Let's go to Kim Foundation already!"

"Rara! Nana!", the kids exclaimed.

The kids came running towards both me and Jaemin, clinging onto our lower legs. A couple of them wanted to be carried but I couldn't lift them all.

"If you want to be carried, ask your Nana to carry you because he's strong", I told them and almost all of them started to crowd him while I made my way to one of the chairs to sit down.

I looked at Jaemin who was struggling with his current situation. He looked up to me and glared. I stuck out my tongue and paid attention to the other kids who just wanted to hug me or wanted me to read them a story.

"Look at Nana!", one of the kids who was reading a storybook exclaimed.

I looked over to see Jaemin holding three kids at once, one in each arm and one was on his shoulders. I was amazed at  how he could carry them all at once.