chapter 50

"Jaemin! Can you help me with setting up the Christmas tree?", I asked

"Jaemin! Can you help me with setting up the Christmas tree?", I asked. "I'm too short to reach the top"

"I'm coming! Let me just take the Christmas cookies out of the oven!", he shouted from the kitchen.

A couple days passed and it was already Christmas day. Jaemin and I were already staying at the new apartment that Jaehyun had rented out. It was a cozy place that wasn't too big.

I was also already informed by Jaehyun that he would be moving countries. I wasn't too saddened as the idea was already in my mind the day I found out that he was in a gang.

"Where is it?", Jaemin asked as he came into the living room.

"Here", I said as I handed over the star that I planned to place on the top of the Christmas tree.

Jaemin tiptoed and placed the star on the tree and looked at me.

"It's sad you stopped growing, you can't reach some things", Jaemin teased. "But at least I can be the one to help you whenever you can't reach something"

"Yeah, whatever", I said and plugged in the lights of the Christmas tree and turned it on. The small bulbs twinkled and this Christmas felt different from the other Christmas days I've celebrated.

"We're here!", Haechan shouted as they barged into our apartment.

"I brought a couple friends", Jaehyun said as he made himself at home, sitting on the couch.

"Winwin!", I exclaimed and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you!"

"Same goes for me", he said and patted my head and I broke the hug seeing a couple of familiar faces.

"He brought his friends, aka the old batch of Ridin' members", Jeno said.

"I could see", I said and they all decided to sit on the couch.

"Did you guys cook food?", Doyoung asked.

"Yeah, we did", Jaemin replied. "We've been cooking since one in the afternoon, because Jaehyun informed me that we'll have a lot of visitors"

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me?", I asked Jaehyun who was talking to Jungwoo.

"I thought Jaemin would tell you though", he replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, he didn't", I said and decided to socialize with the others, ditching Jaemin again. "Johnny!"

"How are you, Sera?", Johnny asked, giving me a smile. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, I kinda missed you", I said.

"I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear the kinda", he joked.

"Sera!!", Lucas shouted from afar and approached us. I saw Hendery approaching us as well. "How have you been? We haven't seen each other since you needed a favor from me!"