chapter 32

@dazzlingjaem <3♥ 1,211 likesview more comments

@dazzlingjaem <3
♥ 1,211 likes
view more comments...
@icyjeno he's in love
@dazzlingjaem i am ;)
@h.reonjwin *disgusted face*
@hyucklee i feel like my place is being taken

"Thanks for dropping me off again", I thanked Jaehyun.

"I won't be able to pick you up later, so make sure to go home early", Jaehyun reminded me. I nodded and waved goodbye and he left.

I made my way inside the building of the Kim Foundation and on my way to the main room where all the younger kids were at, I heard the piano being used. I could hear "The River Flows in You" playing and was surprised. When I opened the door, the kids' attention was on me.

"Rara!", they exclaimed all together.

"Nana is here! That's Nana!", one of the kids exclaimed and pointed towards the guy who was playing the piano. "He's the handsome guy we've been telling you about"

I looked at the guy who was playing the piano and he had stopped and turned to look at me. To my surprise, the Nana guy they were talking about was apparently Na Jaemin. He had winked at me while I was still shocked.

"You are Nana?!"

"At your service", he said with a grin.

"Rara, do you know Nana?", one of the girls asked.

"Yeah, I do", I said and approached him.

"Sit down, beside me", Jaemin said and patted the space next to him. I did what he said and sat down beside him.

"I want to sit on Rara's lap!", a little boy said. I smiled at him and held him by the waist and pulled him up, placing him on my lap. "Nana, can you play it again? One more time, please?"

"Alright, because you said so", Jaemin said and started playing again. I took this as a chance to admire him. He played the piano gracefully and I ended up staring at him the whole time.