epilogue

"Na Jaemin"

"Na Jaemin"

Jaemin walked up on stage to receive his diploma. I cheered him as he officially graduated college. He stood at front for a couple of seconds to get his picture taken and got off the stage afterwards.

They continued to give the students their diplomas and eventually finished.

"I now declare school batch 2022-2023, graduated!", the principal exclaimed as they all threw their caps in the air.

Everyone was celebrating and I came over to Jaemin who was still at where he was seated earlier. I hugged him the moment he noticed me and he hugged me back.

"Congratulations, Nana!", I congratulated him.

"Thanks, babe", he said and softly kissed my temple. He then broke the hug and smiled at me. "Let's find the others?"

"Sure", I said and he intertwined our fingers as the two of us went to find the others.

"Mark! Harvey!"

I could hear Chenle's shout from afar and the two of us found them first. We saw Harvey and Mark in their robes, holding onto their diplomas.

"Wait...", I trailed as I saw a familiar person.

"Surprise!"

"Olivia!", I exclaimed and hugged her. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been here for a couple of days", she said with a smile. "I've been on multiple dates with Chenle, trying to spend as much time with him before we leave today"

"Wait, your flight is today?", I questioned.

"Yeah, all of us", Olivia replied. "It's about in five hours"

"Why do all of you have to leave on the same day", I sighed.

"I can pack you in my luggage if you're that sad", Mark tried to comfort me.

"No, she's not going with you", Jaemin strongly denied on that idea.

"Shh, I'll just be the one to kidnap you", Olivia said and pulled me away from Jaemin.

"Then what about me?", Chenle asked. "I also want to be with you"

"I guess we're both ditching our boyfriends", Olivia joked and everyone started to laugh.

"We're planning to hangout one last time as DNYL", Harvey said. "It would be nice if you joined us"

"Can I?", I asked Jaemin for permission.

"You do you", Jaemin said with a smile.

"You sure?", I questioned. I felt somewhat guilty for not celebrating his graduation with him.

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"No, I don't feel like you are", I said and got out of Olivia's grasp and clutched onto Jaemin. "I'm taking him with us"