chapter 43

"Jaemin, Se—"

"Jaemin, Se—"

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, stretching my body at the same time. I opened my eyes to see Jeno standing at the door, his hand over his mouth.

"I didn't actually think the two of you would sleep together", Jeno said as he was looking away. "I never thought you two would be so intimate"

I looked at our position and realized that Jaemin was cuddling me. I immediately removed his arms and got out of bed. This caused Jaemin to wake up and realize the situation.

"Why are you here?", Jaemin asked in a raspy voice, probably his morning voice. He sat up, then proceeded to get up easily. "What's happening?"

"I was supposed to call you guys to eat breakfast but you two seemed busy", Jeno said with a smirk. "If you guys have something scheduled then—"

"I'm starving, I don't care about you guys", I said, changing the topic as I went towards the door. "I'll eat first"

I walked down the hall and found the kitchen. I saw that Renjun was already eating breakfast, sitting down. I sat down beside him and got food that was already served on the table.

"Hey bitch", Renjun called me. I turned around to look at him. "You like moomin too?"

"Yeah, especially when I was a kid", I replied.

"Same!", he exclaimed excitedly. "For once, I have one thing to like about you"

"Did you not like me that much?", I asked.

"Maybe", he replied as he ate another spoonful of his food.

"What else do you like?", I asked, taking the opportunity to get to know him.

I didn't notice that everyone else was at the table until Haechan made his grand entrance when he sat down. Jaemin was staring at me with eyes that I couldn't make out whether he was mad or anything else.

"It seems like these two have gotten closer in a couple of minutes", Haechan said as he looked at Jaemin, then to me. "It took Jaemin almost a month, while Renjun took a couple of minutes. I think I sense some jealousy"

"Nah, I don't think he's jealous", I said and continued to talk with Renjun who I surprisingly got along with.

"Are you done?", Jeno asked, pointing to my empty plate. "I'm in charge of cleaning the dishes"

"Yeah, thanks Jeno", I thanked with a smile.

Renjun and I didn't budge from our seats at the dining table. We continued to talk until someone grabbed onto my wrist. I looked up to see that it was Jaemin.

"I think the two of you talked enough for today", he said and pulled me away from Renjun. He led me back to his room and we awkwardly stood there. "I'm jealous"