chapter 24

Ringggg

Ringggg...

I rubbed my eyes and groaned at the sound of my phone ringing. I opened my eyes and got my phone and saw an unknown number calling me. I answered it and brought my phone to my ear.

"Who is it?", I asked, my voice still groggy.

"By the sound of it, you just woke up", he said. "Good morning, babe"

"I thought I blocked your number?", I questioned and started to wake myself up by pinching my cheeks.

"You did, but I have a new number. Don't forget to save it", he reminded.

"What do you want? I was in the middle of sleeping", I asked, annoyed that he disrupted my sleep.

"I wanted to be the first person you hear in the morning", he said. "Plus, you might forget about our date, so I'm here to remind you"

"Geez, thanks", I sarcastically said.

"You should start getting ready", Jaemin said. "I'll be there in a bit"

"Alright", I said and ended the call.

I got out of my bed and picked out some clothes and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I dried my hair and applied light makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a picture to post on Instagram.

 I looked at myself in the mirror and took a picture to post on Instagram

@peachysera 💖
♥ 238 likes
view more comments...
@cntwll.via pretty as always, but lazy asf
@peachysera shh, they don't need to know
@milkyjae you got all dolled up for who again?
@peachysera for myself
@dongdongz do you see this bullshit?^
@jungw00 i pretend to not see

"Sera!!", I heard Jaehyun shout from downstairs. I got my bag and went outside of my room and headed downstairs. I met eyes with my brother who then proceeded to scan me. "You better be wearing shorts under that skirt"

"Of course", I replied. "Why'd you say?"

"Your date is here", Jaehyun said and pointed at the window. "For the past fifteen minutes"