chapter 35

"I hate how quick that semestral break was", Harvey complained

"I hate how quick that semestral break was", Harvey complained. "This isn't fair"

"We have Christmas break soon anyways", I tried to cheer him up. It was currently the second week of November. "You just need to wait another month"

"Yeah, then we'll be free again", he said. "Oh right, I'm spending my Christmas at my hometown, so let's all hangout in advance"

"Alright", I agreed. "Let's head to our next class"

"Lunch! Finally!", Harvey exclaimed.

The two of us just finished our class and we were about to head to the cafeteria when I remembered that I needed to get something from my locker.

"Harvey, you go there first", I told him. "I need to get something from my locker first"

"Alright, I'll get you a tray", he said and left, walking to the cafeteria.

"Thanks", I thanked him and headed towards my locker.

I opened my locker, seeing that it was still a mess. I didn't want to take too long so I got the book and notebook that I'll need in the next class. I stared at my messy locker, thinking that I should clean it one day.

"Hey, did you hear about the new transferee?"

"There's a transferee? Coming at our school at this time of the school year?"

"Yeah, apparently he's really cute and handsome"

"Do you know him? Do you have a picture of him?"

"No, but I think the others do"

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but it just happened. I closed my locker and locked it. I headed towards the cafeteria and spotted the table where DNYL was seated at. I sat down in front of Jisung and beside Chenle. I started to eat the food that was in front of me.

"Today's lunch is surprisingly yummy", I said as I kept eating. It was the normal Korean school lunch but it was seasoned better and more flavorful unlike most days where it was mostly bland and bitter. "If only they had this everyday"

"You're getting close to Ridin', why don't you ask Haechan to ask his uncle to make this food everyday", Chenle suggested.

"Why can't Harvey ask him?", I questioned. I wasn't the closest to Haechan, since the two of us were like cat and dog. "He was his partner during that one essay we had"

"That was the most stressful pair work I had", Harvey sighed, massaging his temple. "He said his uncle will cover his part and ended up not doing his part. I was truly stressed"

"That's sad, at least Felix was a good partner", I said. "Well, of course, he's from Australia"

"True", Mark agreed.