Twenty-Nine

~Micah~

I'm in some cute little house, like something old people would live it. Two little kids sit next to me, and oh look; Casper is over with some lady! That must be the kids's mommy.

"Hello!" I chirp happily. "My name is Micah!"

The two kids look shocked. Was that too straighttowards?

"My name is Lacey." The little girl who looks my age says. "And I'm six years old. That's my brother Quinn, and he's twelve."

"I'm not sure if this is weird or cool or both." Quinn says confusedly.

"I don't know, I think I'm both but it's whatever you think." I giggle. "Casper, hi!" I wave at Casper who turns around.

"Hi Micah." He smiles and waves at me.

I'm so happy he can tell when I'm out now. He's just like Hailey, Maria, and Mrs. Kostwell! Only he's a boy like me and they aren't. I like not needing to explain myself; it makes me feel like a real person in my own body, since you don't need to ask who a person you know is when they're normal.

"Micah?" The lady Casper is talking to says confusedly.

"Oh darn, I forgot to explain to you what Lyric has." Casper covers his face in shame and disappointment, then starts telling the nice lady who I am. He doesn't say anything bad about me, which makes me happy. He's a lot nicer than Endora and Cecilia when explaining me. They always call me mean names. I'm not mean to them, so why do they gotta be mean to me?

"Micah, you see the trouble you're putting Casper through with needing to explain Lyric's fucking identity change?" Endora growls at me madly.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I pout. "I don't get to see many people my age!"

"You aren't even supposed to be in her mind. She doesn't need our help anymore. You should be letting her have her own body. All of you should." Endora hisses.

"Don't drag me into this you gothic grudge." Cecilia squeals angrily.

"Don't call me that, you air-headed bimbo." Endora fights back.

"Oh, I've nearly had it with you both." Meg suddenly mutters.

"Yeah, just stop it!" I pout at them, beginning to ignore them.

"Says the baby." Cecilia mutters.

"I'm older than you physically!" I yell.

"Not mentally you aren't. Mentally, you're just a childish buffoon." Endora talks back to me and it makes me upset. Why do they all hate me so much? I'm so much stronger than them. I'm mentally younger so aren't I more sensitive? They treat me like I don't have feelings 'cause I can hold in my emotions good, but I have just as much feelings as them! I just wish they'd know that.

Sometimes it's bad being an alter. When you're an alter and you don't get along with the other alters, you can't just leave them forever, you're trapped. You have to deal with every little thing they do or say, and it makes me upset. You can't ignore them 'cause their voices are always there. They haunt me. I wish it was just Lyric, Meg and I. Endora and Cecilia make me upset so much. They did help Lyric, but they don't help me. Cecilia of all people should know words hurt! Endora is called the most respondable one, so she shouldn't be so mean either. Sometimes I just wish I could be in another body so I can just die. I don't want to hurt Lyric, I want to hurt myself more. I'm not even real. I'm fake and I'm useless and I'm stupid. That's what they all say I am. I'm not a real person. I have no use in life. I'm an idiot and I'll always be an idiot. I just hate myself.

I didn't realize I was crying until Lacey suddenly questioned me. It makes me feel worse now because I just embarrassed myself when I came out to make friends. You see, I'm even more stupider than I thought!

"The others are frustrating me." I tell Lacey, but it's a lie. I'm frustrating myself. I deserve it every once and a while.

"Micah, it's not like you to cry," Casper walks over to me and looks at me worriedly. "What's bothering you, bud?"

"Everything!" I shout. "Can I just let someone else out? I don't wanna talk anymore."

"Do whatever you feel like." Casper whispers to me.

"Okay," I close my eyes, wiping some tears off my cheeks. "And I'm sorry."

I'm a screw-up.

~~~

A/N: Micah pls.
Micah don't cry.
Micah stahp.

But yeah, that's a little insider on Micah's true feelings which will start to show later on.
Yay for character building :D
Ps whoopsies towards the short chapter.
Btw little video clip is just for music cuz I love that song and feel it fits as background music for this chapter ayyyye.