Part 1 (4/5)

The day after that incident, I was carrying some completed dishes down the road to the fancy restaurant we often cater to...

...When a tall individual walking my way happened to catch my eye.

' Oh, I swear I've seen that Kimono before... '

I tried to remember back the event that occurred yesterday at my family's restaurant and I finally remember who was the person.

" .... Oh! You're the one from yesterday. "

" Hm? " the man jerked up his head, having noticed my presence.

" Ehhhh~ who are you little missy~ ? where have we met??? " he said with a playful tone.

' He doesn't remember me, then. I guess he wouldn't, not after all the alcohol he downed '

" I'm from the little restaurant? " I said and purposely mentioned my family restaurant to help him to remember.

His face hit with the realisation as he opened his mouth and formed it into 'O' , and I swear I could see a lightbulb on his head shine brightly as he beamed at me with a bright smile. When he smiled at me, I found out that he had two cute small fangs.

" Ohhhh~ yeah! from yesterday! " he said with a loud voice and without warning, he clinging onto my arms. I felt that my face burn into fire.

" Yep! Yep~ my big brother, Amane did say ' one of the people from the shop took care of you ' ... " he said while mimicking the voice of the man in dark blue kimono from yesterday that he called ' big brother ' . As for me, I'm still in a blushing mess.

People around us gathering to see what was with the loud noise that this man that acting like a child fussing about and some even whispering ;

' Young lad this day... '

' they are hugging like that in a broad daylight?! '

My head became dizzy from the embarrassment but a cat like boy who was still clinging onto me, did not give a slightest care at all.

" Little missy~♡ sorry you had to see me in that pitiful condition~ Ahaha I apologise.... Maybe? Oh! Oh! and I should Thank You, too! JUST because Amane asked me to do it! " he said while jumping like a little kid.

" Umm... can we go to somewhere else? people ARE watching... " I said awkwardly while making it clear to him that there were many pair of eyes that watching the fuss he made.

" Oh?? so what? I don't care about what did they think. It's my life~ not theirs~ " he asked as he eyes lingering around.

" Arghh Just Come On! " I said and felt a bit mad with his anticts as I dragged him into the near river. So, we were both could make a peaceful conversation.

But...

" Ehh~ Little missy? why did you bring me here? ohoo~ naughty little missy~ "

The man always had something to say that can make me felt awkward and stiff. He held his arms around his body as if that I just touched him indecently.

My face became red as a tomato again and I started to stuttering.

" Y-you!! I-it's not like t-that!! "

He only gave me his cat smile and suddenly, all of his playful manner gone and replacing with a serious and dignity air around him just like his older brother had from yesterday.

" Sorry, If I get on your nerves. By the way, I'm truly grateful to you for yesterday. Again, Thank you. " he said with his deep voice unlike before.

My eyes widen a bit as in shocked with his sudden change of behaviour.

" Ahh.. N-not at all, please don't trouble yourself over it. Rather, I didn't know the man with you yesterday was your older brother. "

" Didn't know? but we looks really identical.. Well, He is my twin and the oldest one. The name's Yugi. First name Tsukasa, and my brother is Amane, though many people would call him Hanako just to make fun of him! you should do it too~ " he explained seriously, but when he mentioned about making fun of his brother, His playful side came back.

" Yugi... Yugi clan? So, you are from a samurai clan, I see... . I learned yesterday that you travelled here from the north, but... "

" Yeah.. Both of us came to meet a potential bride. Though, I prefer someone like Amane~♡ "

My eyes widen again when I heard the reason he and his brother came here but then I drip an invisible sweats because he said something... yeah something , better forget about it.

" Really?! An arranged marriage, then? " I continued asking him and had a thought of my own, ' both brothers are up for grabs? just.. Wow '

" Mm hmm~ she hasn't decided which of us to wed yet, though... " Lord Tsukasa sighing a little as he explained it into more details.

' It must be tough, being a samurai and all... '

" The young lady's a restless soul and despite being of a noble household, she works in the town, just like a commoner... hmm~ she's got a bit of a wild strike, it seems~♡ " he said again.

" I see... " He was filling me with a full of shocking information that I am not really sure how to respond to it.

' So it's true ; There Is A Noblewoman Working In Town '

By virtual of her social status, a woman born of an elite household never had to know the hardship of manual labour and yet...

' There must be a reason. She's decide to go out of her way to mingle in the streets. '

I kept on pondering as I make my own conclusion.

" Nonetheless... " said Lord Tsukasa...