Part 2 (3/5)

" ....! " Lord Tsukasa's eyes dart every with way as his face suddenly became red-pink? Is he suddenly grows flustered?

" ... w-wait. I am not sure we should be unchaperoned before the wedding missy... "

I gave him a bewildered expression . Who was he? This was not like him at all. A man in front of me was not the same man I used to know.

When I'm busy on pondering what happened to his old-self. Lord Tsukasa suddenly let out a cute laughed of his, that gave my ears a pleasure to hear it.

" pfftt you think I would say something like that? ahaha If I must be honest, I would like to be with you alone~ in the dark~ How's that sound, little missy? "

" .... "

" Hm~ what was with that look? Well, on the other hand, Amane left the details up to me, So I can't leave... Even if you want me to~ "

Lord Tsukasa clearly did not feel any guilty when he said that. He was like a cat who loved to play around. When he said that he could not leave me, He fells silent. An uncomfortable moment or two passed between us.

' Well, maybe I can start by getting Lord Tsukasa to understand what is happening here... '

" Um, I really am... " when I tried to explain about the misunderstanding, He quickly interrupted me.

" You must have your reasons. There's no need to force yourself to talk about it. "

There is it, the same aura when he said something serious. A man with full of dignity and not a kid-like.

But....

" What.... ? " What did he meant by that... reasons? forced?

" I apologize for being so sudden and so hasty. I'm sorry to make you feels so uncomfortable with me. How about this, Let's start again. "

His face was really serious when he said the words, red in the cheeks for some reason. Lord Tsukasa exited the shop when he gave me a really gentle smile, that I never see him wear before. Not even once.

' By the Way, Start again... ? I'm not sure how that's going to solve anything. '

" Arghh... Damn it! " I shouted and sighing to myself.

' How did I get myself into this? '

All alone in a shop that felt like a tempest had just blown through, I sighed to myself again.

***

Tsukasa returned to the inn. Amane, sipping a cup of tea in his room, looked up.

" Tsukasa? what do you think of that girl? " Amane asked Tsukasa as soon as he saw him.

" She's ...well, I do think she is a bit of a free spirit, true. But, she's a good, caring woman as well. Plus, I think, she had a same aura as you Amane. So, I like her. "

Amane peered up at his little brother. He never saw his brother looks so sincerity and serious when talking about someone, especially a woman. a smiled forming on his lips.

" How do you feel about her Amane? " Tsukasa said in a low-voice. It was not like him to do so, but this one was an exception for him and that was why Amane look so surprised with his little brother behaviour.

" I agree. It's just as you say, Tsukasa. " Amane said nonchalantly.

" Amane... "

" Mm hmm? "